Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 34 matchday thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,637 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I'll be downgrading Vardy after the double, Antonio definitely in my thoughts now.

On WC, and choice I think is Antonio or Watkins. One has the fixtures and decent shout for top 4. The other has DGW and push for Euros.

Funny thing is that Antonio would be great player for Southgate to bring to Euro's - offers something different - but surprisingly never got a cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,091 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Ace2007 wrote: »
    On WC, and choice I think is Antonio or Watkins. One has the fixtures and decent shout for top 4. The other has DGW and push for Euros.

Funny thing is that Antonio would be great player for Southgate to bring to Euro's - offers something different - but surprisingly never got a cap.

Watkins for the double for me and then switching to Antonio all going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

That's probably a reason he decided to play for Jamaica - won't have to worry about selection.

And international break looks way more exciting for Jamaican national team than for England anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

I think he has decided to play for Jamica, recently enough

wonski wrote: »
    That's probably a reason he decided to play for Jamaica - won't have to worry about selection.

And international break looks way more exciting for Jamaican national team than for England anyway.
    I think he has decided to play for Jamica, recently enough

Has never been picked for them yet though. He could probably change him mind if approached?

• Advertisement

Lingard being very quiet tonight

West Ham have had 17 crosses in this game already, and 9 of them from Coufal

Vydra off J Rod on

Burnley should have scored - J Rod misses great chance

West Ham away from Home against Burnley and they have had 19 shots, :eek:

• Advertisement

Wood off, Barnes on

Yellow for Dawson for time wasting

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

17 points all out.

Beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 4,568 ✭✭✭Xander10

Ace2007 wrote: »
    West Ham away from Home against Burnley and they have had 19 shots, :eek:

22 actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

41 all out from 8 players. Somehow a tiny green arrow with 6 players missing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

48 all out. Delighted with that from 10 men

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

63 all out without Bale and with Kane as captain, definitely hewt

54 all out - captain Son the big returner.

77 all out. Capt Son and Havertz doing the main damage. VHEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

53 all out.

Coufals got me 2 bonus for a total of 7, he was excellent tonight. Its been a seamless transition from Rudiger to him. Love it when a transfer hauls in the first game of owning the player, had the same with Bamford to Nacho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

24. Worst points all year, mainly due to the fact that I had only 7 players and captain Kane fail. We move on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

31 from 8 players. Lost 4 starters from the Man U V Liverpool game and got one point from my bench:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭macraignil

52 in spite of captain Kane blank with DCL, Son , Semedo, Mendy and B.Traore bringing in the points. Healthy green arrow predicted and making back a lot of the ground lost with the disaster of last week so HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,448 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

38 but I'm in for a massive double gameweek with my bench boost still left to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

77 all out.
    Bale and son captain the bulk of the points.
    Also Dcl & Watkins with 8 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭touts

29 points

Kane captain fail.
    5 players out from Mun/Liverpool. Plus had gambled on Diaz when I should have sold him but didn't because I had too much value in him.

Leader of my mini league scored 73. No hope of making up the difference with the remaining games. He can take a minus 16 to get set for the doubles and blank and still come out of these two weeks well ahead of anything I could muster.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Almost feel bad for the leader of my league, it was done and dusted but now his 20 points to my 72 has left it all to play for

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

39 (-8) from seven players. Down from 4k to 6k.

Lost top spot in my money leagues with the leader having his Free Hit left and one other rival having a wildcard so it's gonna be a tough battle to regain first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

44 from 10 players. Up 6k to 69k. All things considering not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

34 for me. Down from 44k to 50k. Still a bit annoyed, not gonna lie, but it could have been worse so will move on. Kept my leads in money leagues but work to do now for weeks ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,193 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

25 from 9 with (C) 'Arry fail.

Disappointing week, down to 78k OR.

Huge setbacks in pay leagues, annoying week.

NHEWT.

Advertisement