Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW 34 matchday thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,092 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Will take that assist

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Being seriously punished for selling Bale

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Son getting an assist really tops off this ****show of a week. Come on Kane FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,638 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

siblers wrote: »
    Being seriously punished for selling Bale

Yep

Bale Hatrick (Aurier)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Feck, wish I brought in Bale now when I was doing a one week punt. Hopefully Pereira delivers. Kane currently is not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭JPup

Fair play to anyone who took a chance on Bale! He’s always got a big score in him.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

So Bale was the one to get over Son in the end.

Was always going to go for the safer pick though so can’t really be annoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Kane hasn't had a sniff second half, so frustrating.

hmm in the form he's shown - and the fixtures Spurs have, wonder is Bale worth getting hmm

Ah com'on, surely Kane needs minding :)

• Advertisement

Son!!!!!!

Oh you beauty!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Having just Kane (C) with Liverpool/United players missing has been some shyte day for FPL..

Please blow it up. Miserable day and putting me in serious danger of squandering a money league if son gets any more.

Having just Kane (C) with Liverpool/United players missing has been some shyte day for FPL..

Fully agreed. About the only thing that could hurt me at all today was son doing well. Painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,046 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

That's been a couple of games recently where Son has had a rollercoaster of emotions with goals VAR'd out only to score again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Son singlehandedly saving my GW by the looks of it

Bergwijn assisted Son for anyone wondering.

Ah Regulion, that would have been the icing

FT

Captain Son did the business today for me.

Assuming the United game doesn't take place in this GW, 44 with 3 to go.

• Advertisement

Thank god it's full time.

Wow that was a disaster of a week.

No idea where to turn next now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I hate this game

69 with Wood and Lingard to go. Veltman 6 to come in if there's a riot or something.

Absolutely buzzing (sorry to those with a bad week). Was sitting in 4th in my ML, 82 points behind the leader going into GW29. Am 12 points ahead of second tonight. VVHEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

13 with Lingard, Coady & Pope to go

FML :o

• Registered Users Posts: 18,201 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

My Iheanacho captain gets me the 3 extra on Kane. Small victories and all that!
    There must have been some great scores some (mad) people must have had Son, Bale. Aurier, Digne and Havertz.

I was not one of them!

I noticed according to FFF there is no real difference between the top 10k average and OR average for this gameweek. (so far on Sunday night)

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

35 (-8) with Vydra and Lingard to go assuming the United - Liverpool game has been chalked off for the time being.

Down to 7 players in a week where I spend 8 points, not ideal to say the least.

My hit paid off handsomely this gameweek which is why the postponed match grates on me as I could have made some inroads to improve my rank.

I need Vydra to get a double digit haul to rescue the gameweek which funnily enough could even see me get a small green arrow with so many being affected by players missing and the United game getting postponed.

Think I’ll also need Coady to blank and Lingard to not get more than assist along with a Vydra masterclass to have any chance of a green arrow but I thought the damage would be much worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,766 ✭✭✭✭CSF

The doubt over the United game being rescheduled this week has me anxious. I’m in that JD Super Cup final this week (800 euro for the winner and nothing for runner up)

If the United game is out of the gameweek completely, I’m 17 points ahead vs Pereira and Coady (Cresswell too if Moyes was lying).

If the game was to be scheduled in the gameweek, it would be more complicated, I’d only be 12 ahead with Bruno vs Trent, Pereira and Coady.

I defo prefer the first option.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭COH

I need my goalkeeper Johnstone to score a hatty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

As a non Kane owner.
    Son captainer and Bale owner that couldn't of gone much better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭munster87

PARlance wrote: »
    69 with Wood and Lingard to go. Veltman 6 to come in if there's a riot or something.

Absolutely buzzing (sorry to those with a bad week). Was sitting in 4th in my ML, 82 points behind the leader going into GW29. Am 12 points ahead of second tonight. VVHEWT

Well at least you’re sorry...!

Advertisement