Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Incident in Galway?

• 30-04-2021 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭

30 mins ago coming out of dunnes terryland aru guard held me up and stopped all traffic. 10 minutes later 2 squadcars 2 ambulances 2 squadcars and finally 2 unmarked all in convoy. either a really bad crash or something else..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭dmc17

30 mins ago coming out of dunnes terryland aru guard held me up and stopped all traffic. 10 minutes later 2 squadcars 2 ambulances 2 squadcars and finally 2 unmarked all in convoy. either a really bad crash or something else..

Did you pay for your shopping?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

What direction were they going?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

hospital direction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

There were drug seizures in Galway this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,871 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Your Face wrote: »
    There were drug seizures in Galway this week.

18k Headford road during the week that Convoy would cost that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,963 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

2 squad cars and 2 squad cars, would that be 4 squad cars?

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Ludikrus

2 squad cars and 2 squad cars, would that be 4 squad cars?

He’s describing the convoy that passed him. But you nailed the sum.

If it wasn't for the ambulances I'd guess Michael D home for the long weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 23,296 ✭✭✭✭zell12

On a side note, anyone seen that army type green canvas-backed lorry with an L plate on front of it?
    Is that Covid-related?
    A fillum shoot?
    aJdnvj0.png

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭POBox19

If it wasn't for the ambulances I'd guess Michael D home for the long weekend

Could be, at his age they’re not taking any chances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cal naughton

zell12 wrote: »
    On a side note, anyone seen that army type green canvas-backed lorry with an L plate on front of it?
    Is that Covid-related?
    A fillum shoot?
    aJdnvj0.png

The L stands for learner driver. Probably learning how to drive the big truck

Advertisement