Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Assistant agricultural inspector

Options
  • 01-12-2020 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Have many people applied for the latest aai posts? Looking for a fairly scientific background, I'd say a lot of the posts will be lab based.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Lots of the jobs will be in Dublin Port inspecting GB imports post Brexit.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,251 ✭✭✭✭fits

Have many people applied for the latest aai posts? Looking for a fairly scientific background, I'd say a lot of the posts will be lab based.

I’d say it will be all kinds but yeah a lot of resources will be going to ports by look of things. I applied for this job too. We will see.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Foodie4Life

I've heard short listing for this competition has taken place and interviews have been announced. Has anyone here been successful? When are interviews taking place?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,251 ✭✭✭✭fits

Nope. They didn’t like my qualifications.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 johnnysgot123

I've applied for this position, but haven't heard anything back. I know a few people that have gotten correspondence about not being qualified for the post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Hereford202

I haven't heard a thing only there before christmas to say that the short listing will be done in Jan. Maybe it depends what areas you've put down for.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 hillbillygirl

Yes same I know a few people that have gotten correspondence re not having the suitable level 8 or soil science qualifications.

Are we sure that people have been contacted regarding interview or aptitude testing?

Cheers

I haven't heard of any interviews/tests, I know tao interviews were up until the end of jan so thought maybe they were waiting until they were finished.

I emailed pas today and they said that they are still short listing. Doesnt sound like any interviews etc called.

I hear interviews are happening this week. Anyone here get called?

• Advertisement

I just heard I didnt make the short listing unfortunately! ��

I did interview in April but havn't heard anything since!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 johnnysgot123

Any update on this comp. I was placed on the reserve panel and I’ve the interview coming up - any hints/tips and also does anyone have the information booklet!? It’s nearly been 2 years since my application was sent in !

Advertisement