Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

G&G M16 Carbine

• 29-04-2021 2:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hey guys,

Have a G&G M16 sitting in my room for the last 10 years and have decided to finally get rid of it. The gun comes with battery included (which was a hard battery to source when I bought it). I have not fired this in a long time but I will list it as not in working order as I can't verify due to no battery charger. Would make a great addition to anyone's arsenal! No box or documentation, Listing at €60, pictures available on request

EDIT: Have just realised that the mag is not the one included, dropping pride to €50 or swaps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Evilman308

Offer €50 paypal posted cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Offer €50 too. Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Evilman308

Just picked up another one i am out its yours ebr buddy ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

you must post the actual muzzle energy/ FPS for any device you want to sell here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Offer asking, I work in leixlip if you're anywhere nearby to collect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Any pics of it?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Thread locked until muzzle energy/ FPS is supplied as no sale can take place until then

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement