Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

We Scar h gbbr

Options
  • 20-04-2021 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭

Looking to sell an as new We Scar H gbbr black version in as new condition. Only had a few mags through it plinking in the back garden. Put a nicer pistol grip on it and have the original one with it too. Comes boxed as new. Firing 320fps and selling for €210. Pics up tomorrow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Reeco21

What colour pal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Sorry it’s the black version

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

Any pics? Would you take a trade of anything?

scar 101 wrote: »
    Any pics? Would you take a trade of anything?

I’ll have pics up this evening. I’m ideally looking for a quick sale as I have a scar h ssr lined up I want but what trades do you have?

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    I’ll have pics up this evening. I’m ideally looking for a quick sale as I have a scar h ssr lined up I want but what trades do you have?

I have a desert Eagle that needs a mag I can do as a part trade, or a vfc m4 with magpul moe front and a ubr stock

• Advertisement

scar 101 wrote: »
    I have a desert Eagle that needs a mag I can do as a part trade, or a vfc m4 with magpul moe front and a ubr stock

No thanks bud specially with the m4 needing work it’s a project piece. The scar should be €300 but I need a quick sale so it’s selling well below the price it’s worth

No thanks bud specially with the m4 needing work it’s a project piece. The scar should be €300 but I need a quick sale so it’s selling well below the price it’s worth

When did I say the m4 needed work?

My apologies I thought that was the one on your ad so sorry about the mix up. I’d still have to pass though as I have too many m4 and 416 variants at the moment sorry

Sorry for the delayed pics. As seen it’s in as new condition. Grip is a utg grip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭brugmand

Offer asking if you can take PayPal and post to cork

• Advertisement

brugmand wrote: »
    Offer asking if you can take PayPal and post to cork

I can take PayPal no bother but have another offer from a different place that looks like collection which I’d rather for safety. Posting will be extra also sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭brugmand

If it falls though let me know, happy to cover postage

brugmand wrote: »
    If it falls though let me know, happy to cover postage

Perfect buddy will do I’ll know what’s happening by Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Matthew92

Where are you based I'm interested too if you want it collected from where?

Matthew92 wrote: »
    Where are you based I'm interested too if you want it collected from where?

Been test fired tomorrow and hopefully bought so I’ll update once that’s done

Can mods please mark as sold

Advertisement