Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW 33 Captain with Poll

• 23-04-2021 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

*captain Salah for me *

GW 33 Captain 85 votes

Salah (NEW)
    62% 53 votes
    Mane (NEW)
    21% 18 votes
    Jota (NEW)
    0% 0 votes
    Lingard (CHE)
    1% 1 vote
    Bruno (lee)
    0% 0 votes
    Watkins (WBA)
    3% 3 votes
    Vardy (CPL)
    2% 2 votes
    Nacho (CPL)
    1% 1 vote
    Bamford (MNU)
    8% 7 votes
    Other (list below)
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

giphy.gif

Me looking for a poll in the poll thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭timber train

I'm looking for a person who makes these polls also the poll last week was so good I might even make a poll myself 😄😄😄😄

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Last week we had a one player poll and now this week we have no poll at all.

Standards do be slipping round here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Too far behind at this stage to do Salah, need a differential captain as a last throw of the dice so it's Ihenacho or Greenwood for me I think

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I'm looking for a person who makes these polls also the poll last week was so good I might even make a poll myself 😄😄😄😄

He who starts the thread starts the poll.

Iheanacho for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,636 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Lingard (TC)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭qwabercd

There should probably be a designated poster (if anyone willing) to do these each week, too many inconsistent/crap polls (or none in this case)!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

If I had Bruno it would definitely be him v Leeds, Ive a feeling not owning him for the last 5 weeks is finally going to burn me in this fixture. Im currently torn between Salah and Nacho for the armband. Nacho should have had 2 if not 3 goals last night. Its hard to know what you're going to get with Liverpool and Salah at the moment, it could be a feast or a famine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,358 ✭✭✭macraignil

Going for Fernandes captain just because my other options aren't great this week. Leeds have improved and are in good form so not confident with my choice but think he played very well last week and was unlucky not to score.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭JPup

Trent is bang in form, has a point to prove to Southgate and has a plum fixture. Nice differential potential.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

JPup wrote: »
    Trent is bang in form, has a point to prove to Southgate and has a plum fixture. Nice differential potential.

You have me seriously tempted to do the same now!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,075 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

JPup wrote: »

I had it on Trent but just switched to Salah. Will probably switch back again!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,095 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

You have me seriously tempted to do the same now!

He’s also got the 3bps in each of his last 4 matches which has been delightful.

Who would people go, Salah v Newcastle or Nacho v Palace? My head is saying Salah but the heart saying Nacho

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Who would people go, Salah v Newcastle or Nacho v Palace? My head is saying Salah but the heart saying Nacho

Depends on what rivals might do or how much points you might need to make up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,633 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Salah for me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Salah (C), Nacho (VC)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,339 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

You dont win leagues with salah, you dont win leagues with salah, you dont win leagues with salah...

Depends on what rivals might do or how much points you might need to make up.

Im 3 points off a rival, he will captain Bruno whereas Ive Salah and Nacho to choose from. Its hard to ignore Nachos form but the 'safer' option seems to be Salah. Still on the fence though, Newcastle have improved somewhat in the last few weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭CornettoQueen

So Salah is in the middle of Ramadan, will he still do as well?

Never taught about that! Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭mamax

You will see him praying more :D

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭JPup

I don't think he fasts on match days. Isn't there a special dispensation for athletes and essential work or something? This was discussed a lot when Salah first joined the club because I think the Real Madrid CL final fell in Ramadan (open to correction) and it was never an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Was gonna go Salah but Iheanacho for me now. Gotta take risks at this stage if I’m going to make up ground on mini league leader.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Im 3 points off a rival, he will captain Bruno whereas Ive Salah and Nacho to choose from. Its hard to ignore Nachos form but the 'safer' option seems to be Salah. Still on the fence though, Newcastle have improved somewhat in the last few weeks

It's only a small gap I guess so depends on how much u wanna risk at this stage.

JPup wrote:
    I don't think he fasts on match days. Isn't there a special dispensation for athletes and essential work or something? This was discussed a lot when Salah first joined the club because I think the Real Madrid CL final fell in Ramadan (open to correction) and it was never an issue.

Fofana was taken off early last night because he hadn't eaten or drank anything all day. Early kickoff tomorrow so Salah should be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Don't own Salah. Have Nacho Bruno Jota. Haven't a breeze who to captain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Non Salah owner here, so gone with Watkins after watching West Brom last night - should have been 7 down at half time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,353 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Went with Trent

Advertisement