Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

No photo ID for vaccine

• 22-04-2021 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    I have no photo ID for my vaccine tomorrow. As I've lost it. Do you think they will let me get vaccine anyway?
    I have a copy of documentation that proves my address.
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭1moreyr

Hi,
    I have no photo ID for my vaccine tomorrow. As I've lost it. Do you think they will let me get vaccine anyway?
    Many thanks

I think you will be fine. I wasn't even asked for ID

• Registered Users Posts: 9,679 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I used a work id, they're fairly flexible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 hopefulsprings

hynesie08 wrote: »
    I used a work id, they're fairly flexible.

I don't even have a work I'd though. I have a medical card

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

You social services card will do as they ask to confirm your PPSN when going in for vaccine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭antix80

Hi,
    Many thanks

I got a covid test for flying without photo id.

• Advertisement
Advertisement