Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Am I covered for Windscreen repair / replacement ?

Comments

Depends on insurance policy as mine was not , go to a repair centre as they can tell from the disc if covered.

Just noticed where i am posting and just to add i am not with them.

greasepalm wrote: »
    Depends on insurance policy as mine was not , go to a repair centre as they can tell from the disc if covered.

Just noticed where i am posting and just to add i am not with them.
    I read online that if it is covered it's only free using their chosen windscreen repair place

Might have to phone them as many windscreen agents are used by so many firms.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]You need to call the 24-hour windscreen helpline on [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]1890 94 4410[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] (or [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]00 800 88 0 88 228[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] if calling from outside the Republic of Ireland). You will be asked for your policy reference number.[/font]

greasepalm wrote: »
    Might have to phone them as many windscreen agents are used by so many firms.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]You need to call the 24-hour windscreen helpline on [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]1890 94 4410[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] (or [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]00 800 88 0 88 228[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] if calling from outside the Republic of Ireland). You will be asked for your policy reference number.[/font]
    Will do cheers

I was driving the M50 to work and a pebble or something bounced off the windscreen. It started as a chip but is starting to spread
    Hi Peter,

Can you private message your policy number I will check if you are covered for Windscreen cover.

Many thanks 
    Rachel