Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

General TV/Movie/VideoGame Thread-Use Spoiler Tags for Spoilers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Also had no idea about the casting. Big fan of the actors work, very happy to see them show up after the courtmarshell scene.

It felt like the end of one movie and the begining of another arc. Really enjoyed it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

From what I’m reading,
    JLD was meant to have some initial appearance in Black Widow, and this was meant to be he second appearance. But the delay to the movie has mess that up a bit.

Walker is such a weird character, in a good way, I think. I swerve wildly from finding him utterly repulsive and utterly sympathetic. Like, he’s doing some awful things...but he’s also broken massively by the military system that forced him into the role.

(Also, for those unaware, There’s a post cRedit bit this week too...)

Thought the Isaiah stuff was really great. The whole race aspect of forcing the mantel onto Sam, without Steve and Bucky realising the consequences, was something I liked they acknowledged too.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

For those wondering about THAT cameo in episode 5 of The Falcon & The Winter Soldier, she's the live action
    Madam Hydra from the comics.
    , which obviously will have an impact on future MCU stuff such as Black Widow and the
    Thunderbolts series
    , should it come to pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I see today that
    Alfred Molena
    has confirmed his return as
    Doc Octavius
    in the upcoming Spiderman movie.
    Multiverse confirmed?

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I see today that
    Alfred Molena has confirmed his return as Doc Octavius in the upcoming Spiderman movie. Multiverse confirmed?

He was so good in that movie. Regardless of how much you liked those movies (1 and 2 yay, 3 nay), they always had some great casting choices.

• Advertisement

I see today that
    Alfred Molena
    has confirmed his return as
    Doc Octavius
    in the upcoming
    Spiderman
    movie.
    Multiverse confirmed?
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    He was so good in that movie. Regardless of how much you liked those movies (1 and 2 yay, 3 nay), they always had some great casting choices.

I think that the casting you've both spoiler tagged has been swirling around online for a while now, I guess this just officially confirms it, now it really makes me wonder what ripple effects WandaVision & Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness will now have on the 3rd Tom Holland led Spidey film.

And to Beaker's point on the original Raimi trilogy, he's hit the nail on the head. I absolutely loved the first 2 Raimi Spider-Man films, 3 I can take it or leave it.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It's hard to not look at spoilers that have no context.

It's hard to not look at spoilers that have no context.

Ya, I kinda fcuked that up there didn't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,786 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Think the way to do that post would've been to keep the movie name unspoilered. That way people know what the spoiler is in relation to and decide whether to read the rest

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Think the way to do that post would've been to keep the movie name unspoilered. That way people know what the spoiler is in relation to and decide whether to read the rest

Agreed. Amended there

• Advertisement

Agreed. Amended there

I think the way it should be done is

Spiderman spoiler :
    and have the full text spoilered.

Gerry getting some grief :pac:

Opening of the new Mortal Kombat movie, it's on YouTube (legally via IGN) for anyone who'd want to check it out.

It's out Friday so I'll just wait for it.

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

CastorTroy wrote: »
    It's out Friday so I'll just wait for it.

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

Yeah, Im happy to wait until Friday. I watched the first 20 seconds of teh trailer and that was enough to sell me on it.

It may be tripe, but Im looking forward to it. Has to be better previous attempts to make a movie in the 90's.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

First merch for Cena's Peacemaker. $19.99.

yJICwF8.jpg?1

Anyone watching A&E's show WWE's Most Wanted Treasures?

The first episode features Mick Foley, and it appears to document meeting up with memorabilia collectors, to try and get some of these original attires, items etc back, so WWE can put them in an archive.

Very entertaining show, just from the 1 episode I watched. Mick recreates the birth of Mr. Socko in Vince's office also, which is hilarious.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, there's a 4th Captain America film in the works.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Invincible in incredible. What a show.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Invincible in incredible. What a show.

Ive seen its getting great reviews, but havent checked it out yet. Went with Swamp Thing since The Boys Ended. ST is very good but with only 10 episodes and now second season it feels hollow as I may not get any resolution coming the final episode.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I keep meaning to watch Swamp Thing, a friend game me the loan of the TPB's of Alan Moore's run on it so I'd be clued in before watching the show :D

Invincible is so good and read last night that Amazon's approved a second and third season already.

• Advertisement

Worst thing about Swamp Thing is that cW cancelled it before it aired. Like whats the point? The assumed it would fail.

Its been well received by fans and critics and its very compelling without having to rely on a well known cast.

Was DC Universe or whatever that streaming service was. Swamp Thing was just unlucky to not have aired when they decided to save money. I still have to watch it but Titans and Doom Patrol are good so I expect to like it. Plus Crystal Reed.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,834 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    According to The Hollywood Reporter, there's a 4th Captain America film in the works.

With Evans back as Steve or just Falcon and Bucky?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    With Evans back as Steve or just Falcon and Bucky?

Falcon & Bucky big screen adventure.

Trailer for the 2nd half of Lucifer's 5th season.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,716 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Must watch that wwe hidden treasures show

Young Rock is grand for a bit of background viewing, can't see it getting a 2nd season

• Registered Users Posts: 84,834 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Must watch that wwe hidden treasures show

Young Rock is grand for a bit of background viewing, can't see it getting a 2nd season

Young Rock has been renewed

• Registered Users Posts: 37,716 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Could we get a Cena vs Rock fued in the DC cinematic universe ?

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Could we get a Cena vs Rock fued in the DC cinematic universe ?

No, of course not!!! It was once in a lifetime, remember?:p

• Advertisement

Plus we all know Black Adam would whoop Peacemaker :pac:

Advertisement