Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RFD information

• 19-04-2021 9:31pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks i've been trying to update some threads and one of them is the RFD thread.

Some shops are closed, some contact info is out of date and some new shops have opened.

Can everyone have a read down through the thread and if you know of any corrections needed or shops that are now open/closed please contact me so i can change.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=116941698#post116941698

Also if you have a shop that has an online presence only then drop me a message and i'll see if i can add it to the list of them as a separate post or maybe even create a new thread (however i think the amount of these is small enough a post will suffice).

Thanks in advance for the help.

PS - Doesn't have to be guns or guns only. If they do anything that relates to shooting or hunting/fieldsports then give me the details and i'll update.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

Advertisement