Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,707 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Easter Nocts.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Eggstra special weekend :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Honey baked ham day.

Dragon eggs clicky loading real slow. Are you boiling them Grem?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Motogp day! Roast dinners only happen when off ;) All ok with you?

Motogp day! Roast dinners only happen when off ;) All ok with you?
    I will cheat and buy a baked ham. All things considered, l am just chasing my feathered tail during COVID. Hope you are doing well.

Black Swan wrote: »
    I will cheat and buy a baked ham. All things considered, l am just chasing my feathered tail during COVID. Hope you are doing well.

The best part, leftover sandwiches :) all good here, well can't complain anyway..

Leftover meatloaf happens too. Especially when you have mashed with it.

• Advertisement

Monday monday

Monday monday

The Mama’s and the Papa’s.

Happy Friday, Latverians! :D

Poop to friday

Poop to friday

Just bought my first dragon fruit alcoholic beverage. Thought of you Grem. Cheers :D

Ooh cool, haven't seen a dragonfruit in years, what is it?? Also, that's very sweet Swannie *transatlantichuggles*

Dragon Fruit comes in a tall black 19.2 fl oz can with 2 awesome golden dragons pictured surrounded with dragon fruit in bloom. It is a cider to be served cold. Has a story “When dragons roamed the land...” Made in Oregon. So it is a micro brew.

Well that's just class!

Had to pop it open. Tastes grand. The dragon fruit is smooth and without the bite typical of cider. Nice bubble. At 6 percent you would never guess it was an alcoholic drink. I will buy more. My housemate wants the empty can. Thinks it is cool looking.

I googled it, it is a nice label :) Might have to go find it myself..

• Advertisement

I googled it, it is a nice label :) Might have to go find it myself..
    Yes. Avid cider company makes it. Have no idea where Bend, Oregon is. Probably named for a bend in the road. Oregon is known for mom and pop micro brews.

The legend of the cider reads "When dragons roamed the land, warriors hunted the prized dragon fruit.
    Northwest apples, raspberries, and dragonfruit combine in this fruit forward off dry cider. The dragon fruits cactus like neon magenta skin and lime green scales mimic the mythical dragon. Those that feast of the flesh, which has a mild kiwi sorbet flavor, will be endowed the strength and ferocity of the dragon. Side effects include breathing fire and other unknowns"
    I'll see if it's made it this far. This town just loves niche breweries

My housemate stole it when I was texting you. Took a sip. Now will not give it back! I would give her chase, but she runs faster than I do. Grrrrrrrr!

Ooh war is declared, my dragons are on the way to you!

She is tall. Very athletic and fast. Your dragons will have to go in a delta wing dive to catch her.

You know i have over 200 with differing strengths according to breed. I shall delegate accordingly ;)

Almost supper time and my turn to cook. Should I serve crow? Specialty market only 5 blocks away. Need some things (including a few dragon fruit).

Fun chat. Aloha.

Happy tacos Swannie :D

Happy tacos Swannie :D

Fedespressos tacos to Grem.

• Advertisement

Advertisement