Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf : Marvels Avengers - Infinity War/Endgame [Game starting: 23rd May 2021]

• 16-04-2021 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭

Marvel presents Avengers - Infinity War / Endgame

MV5BMjMxNjY2MDU1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzY1MTUwNTM@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
    Sign up today for the Werewolf Extravaganza that will be ......Inevitable. Join Thor, Captain America, and others as they battle to save the world from Thanos and ultimate doom.

Game shall kick off 16 May 2021 (Thats the 3rd week in May)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,392 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

In :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lord TSC wrote: »
    In :)

I feel like Necro and BH caused you to relapse and now Im feeding your habit. I feel dirty.

I mean welcome aboard.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I feel like Necro and BH caused you to relapse and now Im feeding your habit. I feel dirty.

I mean welcome aboard.

I mean, there's like one thing I'm more of a fanboy of than wrestling, and that's the MCU. You literally could not have picked a more tempting theme to follow up a WWE game with for me :pac:

I mean, there's like one thing I'm more of a fanboy of than wrestling, and that's the MCU. You literally could not have picked a more tempting theme to follow up a WWE game with for me :pac:

Ive recently re-watched the collection of movies with my daughter and we are both enjoying FATWS, so Im really happy to bring the MCU to Werewolf...... plus, so many characters.

t62u9ad0jf5ofolswur1.gif?resize=720%2C300&ssl=1

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,981 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

In!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

In

ShaneU wrote: »
    In

See you in the backroom ShaneU.

tenor.gif

Also if people wanna play as anon/ regular account, just state your preference.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,981 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Playing as myself please beaker

Anon please :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Dates may be a bit awkward for me but I will try and make it work, so you can add me as in.

I really feel that I should play Anon this time so I'm not judged as some sort of expert in WW when really

bailey-computer1.png

Feck it, I'll use my own account Beaks

Trigger wrote: »
    Dates may be a bit awkward for me but I will try and make it work, so you can add me as in.

I really feel that I should play Anon this time so I'm not judged as some sort of expert in WW when really

Feck it, I'll use my own account Beaks

Trigger is in, and hes going not going anon,
    but will he be wolf or village, which side will he be on?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I'm out

:p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Damn you beaker.
    In. I'll make it work. Probably won't be able to do as much daytime posting, which going by yesterday's spam, is probably not too bad a thing.
    I will play under my own account.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Damn you beaker.
    In. I'll make it work. Probably won't be able to do as much daytime posting, which going by yesterday's spam, is probably not too bad a thing.
    I will play under my own account.

Lynch her f**King NOW!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

If half the village were dusted on day 2 and brought back on day 4 it would be awesome.
    I'm verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry tempted but that's Eurovision week and I usually dedicate my entire week to the contest. I can make it work right? It's not gonna look suspicious to disappear between 8 and 10 on Tuesday and Thursday right?
    Someone tell me what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

In and I'll play Non-Anon

Mollyb60 wrote:
    If half the village were dusted on day 2 and brought back on day 4 it would be awesome. I'm verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry tempted but that's Eurovision week and I usually dedicate my entire week to the contest. I can make it work right? It's not gonna look suspicious to disappear between 8 and 10 on Tuesday and Thursday right? Someone tell me what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I’m in and I will play in my own account

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    If half the village were dusted on day 2 and brought back on day 4 it would be awesome.
    I'm verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry tempted but that's Eurovision week and I usually dedicate my entire week to the contest. I can make it work right? It's not gonna look suspicious to disappear between 8 and 10 on Tuesday and Thursday right?

Once you vote before 8 you should be good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭duffman13

In,

Good to see Cee_jay playing in her own account. Lynch for n1 sorted:D

Also anon please

Mollyb60 wrote: »

Play! We can be missing for the Eurovision together!

Lynch her f**King NOW!! :pac:
    duffman13 wrote: »
    In,

Good to see Cee_jay playing in her own account. Lynch for n1 sorted:D

Also anon please

:mad::mad::mad:
    I won't be a wolf - out of the last 4 games, I have been wolf twice, village vigilante and NRV. Odds on I will be NRV. Problem is LeVar claims I play the same regardless of my role :pac:

I won't be a wolf - out of the last 4 games, I have been wolf twice, village vigilante and NRV. Odds on I will be NRV. Problem is LeVar claims I play the same regardless of my role :pac:

Ive been good the past 10 games I think...... I miss being bad. Never under estimate the power of the randomizer.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ive been good the past 10 games I think...... I miss being bad. Never under estimate the power of the randomizer.

Oh, that must be such a hardship :P

1. Lord TSC
    2. Necro
    3. Duffers
    4. Trigger
    5. Duffman13
    6. Cee-Jay
    7. ShaneU
    8. Kitten K
    9. Also Starring LeVar Burton.

9 already..... oh boy..... the more sign ups, the more characters and creation I can deliver.

Oh, that must be such a hardship :P

I think the same when you moan about being bad..... The grass is always greener.

Nah, I observed a few subtle differences during this last game. You're probably lucky I was offed when I was, as you had slowly started to creep onto my radar at that point... not that anyone would have listened to me... they never do... :pac:

I have a similar problem though, in that I will instinctively play the same way in each game, regardless of my alignment.

Nah, I observed a few subtle differences during this last game. You're probably lucky I was offed when I was, as you had slowly started to creep onto my radar at that point... not that anyone would have listened to me... they never do... :pac:

I have a similar problem though, in that I will instinctively play the same way in each game, regardless of my alignment.

Oooohhh I need to know these differences to cut them out :pac:

• Advertisement

Oooohhh I need to know these differences to cut them out :pac:

Which is exactly why I won't be saying... a good poker player won't inform the other players what their tells are... ;)

Advertisement