Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Online GMP course

Options
  • 12-04-2021 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a reputable online GMP course for the pharma industry. This is to boost my CV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

Getreskilled.com

Or try springboard

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Hedgecutter

I have never heard of reskilled before. The course looks impressive but 999 euro. Are they a credible accreditation?

Ill also look at spring board, but reskill starts in 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

I have never heard of reskilled before. The course looks impressive but 999 euro. Are they a credible accreditation?

Ill also look at spring board, but reskill starts in 2 weeks
    i previously applied to getreskilled and its quite a lengthy process, and expensive, they are accredited by the DIT now TU. if you held out for a springboard course it would be more economical and you would get a level 5 certificate

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

dvcireland wrote: »
    i previously applied to getreskilled and its quite a lengthy process, and expensive, they are accredited by the DIT now TU. if you held out for a springboard course it would be more economical and you would get a level 5 certificate

Springboard dont seem to have anything for a while. Reskilled course looking comprehensive and interesting.

Did you complete the course. Was the work load heavy?

from what i can see its four weeks for learning and a week to complete a written assignment.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 dpforce

Impossible to tell if you'll benefit from getreskilled courses. Do you have any relevant experience? What kind of companies and roles you have in mind?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Session2019!

I havent used the getreskilled courses but I do know some of the lecturers that run them and can vouche for them. some of the getreskilled courses also run in other Masters programs in TU Dublin but these are stand alone. Would be known within the industry so might be good to do it if your interested in up skilling. The spring board courses have started now so won't open For a few months for the next start date

dpforce wrote: »
    Impossible to tell if you'll benefit from getreskilled courses. Do you have any relevant experience? What kind of companies and roles you have in mind?

This is basically for my CV. I have 26 years in manufacturing, engineering degree but not covered in GMP. Alot of pharma around me at the moment. I have just completed a masters in operations management and will be job hunting in the coming months. Sitting on my ass bacause of covid and managing kids and other stuff.

Expensive alright, dont mine paying if it will benifit me.

Advertisement