Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Wrestlemania 37- April 10th and 11th (Contains Spoilers)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

The one singing Rhea out to the ring later was engaged to an old friend of mine. They broke up though over a year ago.

Was it because she forced him to listen to her singing?

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

The one singing Rhea out to the ring later was engaged to an old friend of mine. They broke up though over a year ago.
    A wise choice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

Rhea was red hot last year and they don't put her over - now she's back with no build and black lipstick and she will probably go over.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,713 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

My goth self is pretty happy now ha

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

showpony1 wrote: »
    Rhea was red hot last year and they don't put her over - now she's back with no build and black lipstick and she will probably go over.

I do wonder if Covid had something to do with that result. It never made much sense to me.

• Advertisement

what happened to Rebecca Lynch's comeback? she said back night one on her instagram?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,170 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I just got the 'Wrestlemania Saturday' and 'Wrestlemania Sunday' reference. It's the whole Superbowl Sunday deal.

Pssh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Poor Ash haha. The mix was ****ing awful and it was like she couldn't hear herself.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Poor Ash haha. The mix was ****ing awful and it was like she couldn't hear herself.

I mean the song isn't bad tbf, just the performance... yeesh.

Think having it 2 nights kills the buzz

Obviously worked last year with the empty arena

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,170 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

See the whole Warrior award hof thing we got before this match? Isn't it a bit mental.

Like Warrior was an ego maniac. He made several homophobic comments. He held Vince up for money. There is many reports that he was mental. Like proper something wrong with him stuff.

Yet there's an award for good human activities in his name?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I love Asuka so much, she's pure banter throwing all sorts of shapes in her entrance and promos and then is well able to go. But frak me doesn't Rhea Ripley look like a star?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,524 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Asuka should go over here in my opinion, she deserves a Mania moment considering how good she's been

PTH2009 wrote: »

There's pros and cons.

Having all of this on one night would be very mentally draining to sit through even in the comfort of my home.

I do think it takes a bit of shine off it mind as that buzz from the main event I had last night has long since dissipated.

Shiminay wrote: »
    But frak me doesn't Rhea Ripley look like a star?

she sort of looks like the Fiend

See the whole Warrior award hof thing we got before this match? Isn't it a bit mental.

Like Warrior was an ego maniac. He made several homophobic comments. He held Vince up for money. There is many reports that he was mental. Like proper something wrong with him stuff.

Yet there's an award for good human activities in his name?

it's because in his own HOF speech he suggested they do an award for the behind the scenes people - i think this year is the first time his actual meaning of the award was reflected with that backstage guy receiving it - WWE just made their own meaning of it by giving it to Connor "The Crusher" etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Asuka is lightning fast compared to almost every other female performer, and she's almost 40.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,036 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

PTH2009 wrote: »

The buzz is not in the stadium more than anything I think. The crowds being asked to sit there masked up seems to have taken any semblance of a spark out of the occasion. Obviously 2 nights is a bit naff too but there's be en mainly clean finishes with not a lot of controversy. The build to the matches has been a bit sub standard too. A dearth of big name talent there at the moment.

Two new women's champs.

Rhea deserves it

Will a certain Becky Lynch return to reclaim what she never lost?

• Advertisement

I think it's the right result, might freshen up the top of the women's scene. Rhea should have a rematch with Charlotte and actually win in the coming months to cement herself. Then Becky around Summerslam maybe.

Delighted for Rhea, the whole event seems just like any old PPV though. Everything seems completely heatless or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,812 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Necro wrote: »
    There's pros and cons.

Having all of this on one night would be very mentally draining to sit through even in the comfort of my home.

I do think it takes a bit of shine off it mind as that buzz from the main event I had last night has long since dissipated.
    It should go back to 4 hours on 1 night. Two many rubbish pointless matches. They don't need to put the entire roster out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

It was grand, some face/heel issues and it didn't feel like a big moment because the champion Rhea was beating has been presented as an afterthought for her entire reign. ***1/4

just seeing this Fiend finish again now - didn't he kick out of like 20 Curb stomps before but one RKO kept him down?

Bayley's theme is so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,724 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

I still haven’t a notion what happened in that first match, and what the point of that choice was.

Does every woman need to have a punk vest now? At the Rumble there was a lot of them and now Alexa is in on it too.

Becky Lynch going to come out and teach Bayley a lesson?

• Advertisement

Will it happen now ?

Advertisement