Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Wrestlemania 37- April 10th and 11th (Contains Spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Why is Kevin Owens doing a Stone Cold stunner

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Decent match. But where do they go next, that's the main issue

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

C'mon KO, kill him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

Zayn looks like a smelly hobo.

Only tune into wrestling a few times a year, then you see stuff like wrestlers using the feckin' mandible claw and stone cold stunner - fairly cringe stuff. Can Bray and Owens not create their own finishers? That women's match was utterly terrible. What is Logan Paul doing in this match...

I think it's time to come to the conclusion that wrestling isn't going to get better anytime soon

they are paying tribute to those who paved the way in our industry.

I did come to the conclusion yesterday that you used to be able to say to a casual fan to watch Wrestlemania with you and they'd find it enjoyable but not anymore it's just embarrassing stuff really that is hard to justify.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Why is Kevin Owens doing a Stone Cold stunner

He's been doing it for about 18 months or so now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,280 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Easy couple of hundred grand for Logan Paul

Compare that to Bunny last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,763 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

KO lost a bit of weight

Stunner him please

• Registered Users Posts: 30,814 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Christ I hate the Paul brothers.

Well it's no powerbomb off the pirate ship but I'll take it

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was Randy extra tanned :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Necro wrote: »

He's been doing it forever.

I'm surprised Logan had the awareness to realise he is a heel.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Decent sell on the stunner tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Necro wrote: »
    Why though? Can he not patent his own finisher instead of copying Stone Cold?

I think his other/old finisher was something boring like a powerbomb as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,280 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    Christ I hate the Paul brothers.

They are everything that is wrong with the world.

He's been doing it forever.

Sorry, should have caveated that with 'in WWE' :D

Beat this man Sheamus

Anyway, it'd be great if in the VOD you could edit out all the Logan Paul bits from that. Great sprint from 2 great wrestlers whose feud has been one of the great feuds in pro wrestling the last 20 years. ***3/4

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Someone in the back somewhere is saying "I fking told this YouTube Tourist not to put his back to the hard camera" watching the end of that. I've seen worse selling of a stunner in truth.

Matt Riddle and RVD should be blazing a bong saying "isn't this all a load of bollox?"

Tbf most finishers eventually get recycled, tis the way it goes with popular moves.

• Advertisement

I imagine from that nonsense there that Matt probably is going over Shamo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,820 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

RVD rolling papers :D

RVD and Riddle to be cast as the leads in the upcoming Dude, Where's My Car remake.

BTW when he did the double underhook near the finish of the match it was a tease/homage to his non WWE finish which is a package piledriver which is a legit top notch finish.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Let's have a big bad squash here and make Seamus look even more monstrous.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,763 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Sheamus murder him please

Shiminay wrote: »

Was just thinking I'd love a Sheamus 13 second Mania finish here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Shiminay wrote: »

Sheamus winning would make him a grand slam champ yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Sorry to disappoint lads. But money is on Riddle to win this I reckon.

I only base that on the fact that they are still building up Riddle. You can get another ten years out of Riddle. Not so much with Sheamus being 43. A win would do more for Riddle than Sheamus.

But I guess we shall see.

• Advertisement

Wow at Cole's attempt at an Irish accent there.

Advertisement