Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keys to my life (Series Two) starts 11th April 2021

• 11-04-2021 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,028 ✭✭✭✭

This is the second series of Brendan Courtney's Keys to My Life.
    It's the series where he visits Celebrities past homes and talks about their lives.
    Last year featured Anne Doyle, Johnny Logan and a few others.

This year season starts tonight with Mary Coughlan(Signer).
    Other people includes Sharon Shannon, Christy Dignam and Linda Martin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭zerosugarbuzz

Recorded it earlier and watching it now. Enjoying it, nostalgia is a wonderful thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Caprica

I thought that was a brilliant episode last night. Mary Coughlan has certainly lived a life and great to see that she seems very happy and content with herself now. I was really impressed with her distributing her own music and including a picture in each one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Caprica wrote: »
    I thought that was a brilliant episode last night. Mary Coughlan has certainly lived a life and great to see that she seems very happy and content with herself now. I was really impressed with her distributing her own music and including a picture in each one.

The story about the man who asked her to draw a Christmas tree for him was upsetting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭jos28

Great start to a great series. Really enjoyed Mary Coughlan and I was delighted to see her in a happy place now.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,028 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Linda Martin is on Tomorrow night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,753 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Nice to see some places in Belfast.
    Cloughey is also a lovely spot.

Linda Martin's house is lovely as well, crazy dog lady!

Advertisement