Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Graham Norton

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,512 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

That was actually quite a good show last night even do the only one I ever heard of out of all them is Liam Neeson and I do not really care what film or series any of them are in because they are either boring or on a platform like Amazon that I have no interest in.
    Still I thought Cush Jumbo and Bob Brydon were interesting. Did not care for the test of them except Liam Neeson and his son. The Star Wars bit was funny. Oh what could have been. Star Wars: The Beginning" lol.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,817 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Liam's son Micheal / Michael is a bit of dish, sexy like his pa

I thought Cush who I like acting was kinda OTT, it was her first time on the show so maybe nervous so talked too much

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Be right back

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Liam's son Micheal / Michael is a bit of dish, sexy like his pa

I thought Cush who I like acting was kinda OTT, it was her first time on the show so maybe nervous so talked too much

It's funny how the son called himself Micheal but his dad called him Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I reckon everyone calls him Michael..

.. but an agent / talent scout said use Michaél as it's more unique and memorable to a Hollywood producer etc.

Possibly..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I saw that, but I think it was just to wind him up. although it might be a habit of Liam's from years of having to explain what the Irish version meant to international people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Was that a bust statue of Michael Collins behind Liam Neeson?

Liam-Neeson-4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Be right back

Liam-Neeson-4.jpg

I was wondering that too. It does look like one.

Liam-Neeson-4.jpg
    I was wondering that too. It does look like one.

Yes looks like it

• Registered Users Posts: 81,072 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Tonight...
    Octavia Spencer
    Melissa McCarthy
    Frank Skinner
    Michelle Visage
    David Schwimmer
    Nick Mohammed

Music
    Steps

• Registered Users Posts: 13,699 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

I love Frank. He just said he was 64. Sixty f*cking four!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,711 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Steps are back.

340?cb=20090709180052

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Miming was bad

Has Lisa left Steps?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Has Lisa left Steps?

She couldn’t travel due to covid.

M

Tonight's show cancelled, not sure if it will go out before next week's or not.

Ms

Tonight's show cancelled, not sure if it will go out before next week's or not.

Virgin one still have it on there Schedule for tomorrow. I know watching it with adds is not great but it's better than not at all.
    Also at least there is still The Late Late Show lol.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭SPDUB

AMKC wrote: »
    Virgin one still have it on there Schedule for tomorrow. I know watching it with adds is not great but it's better than not at all.
    Also at least there is still The Late Late Show lol.

I wouldn't count it being on their schedule as proof it's on .They were still listing Emmerdale as on at 7 while showing their "Reeling in the Years" knockoff

Ms

SPDUB wrote: »
    I wouldn't count it being on their schedule as proof it's on .They were still listing Emmerdale as on at 7 while showing their "Reeling in the Years" knockoff
    Maybe not but I do not see why they would not have it on as it was pre recorded on Thursday so unless the BBC decide to ask them not to show it because they have not had it on yet. I am sure Virgin pay them a nice chunk of money to be able to show it the day after they have it on.
    It will be very strange all right if for once they actually show an episode that has not yet aired on the BBC before them.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Currently scheduled to be shown Monday night on BBC1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭thesandeman

There's a good bloopers type GN show on at the moment on Virgin.

• Advertisement

Currently scheduled to be shown Monday night on BBC1

Looks to be the cast of Top Gun 2, Tom Cruise and co stars

M

Looks to be the cast of Top Gun 2, Tom Cruise and co stars
    I best watch Top Gun 1 before it's released :o

Ms

Only one episode left of this series of Graham Norton after this episode and then his review episode which I never watch.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭shawki

It’s a repeat on TV3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭SPDUB

TV3 showing a repeat from January 2020

BBC1 network have yesterday's show currently scheduled at `1145pm monday night( time on BBC1 NI would be later )

Ms

SPDUB wrote: »
    TV3 showing a repeat from January 2020

BBC1 network have yesterday's show currently scheduled at `1145pm monday night( time on BBC1 NI would be later )

12:05am on Sunday night Monday morning it's on then repeated again lol at 12:40am lol.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

M

Should woke BBC not be now sacking people because many millions of licence payers would take offence to such a level of exposure to the death of a monarch on TV vieewing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

Should woke BBC not be now sacking people because many millions of licence payers would take offence to such a level of exposure to the death of a monarch on TV vieewing

Ive thought of that over the last few days, what about the British republicans, are they not taxpayers too? should the state broadcaster not cater to them as well, btw Im not against the royal family per se, they have a terrible life when all is said and done like birds in a cage, all that wealth but zero freedom

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭shawki

On TV3 right now. Started at 9pm

• Advertisement

Tom Cruise is an adrenaline stunt junkie, do studios get insurance cover for him, must be very high cost

Advertisement