Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Now TV - latest deal codes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

iHungry wrote: »
    2 month Entertainment Pass
    for only €10

NOWYHONWIN2

Offer expires 31st March

do i have to cancel and re-subscribe to get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Xterminator

i got both entertainment and cinema vouchers to work, with my existing deal, ie the 2 months of cinema doesnt kick in until my existing deal completes. no need to cancel, etc.

worked like a dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭bugsyb4

I am on a 2 month for €10 offer for Entertainment and I think I have another one to use by end of month. So say if I also use the one on this thread, can I just pay the €20 in 2 x €10 instalments and will get 4 months added on once my current offer ends?

Also on an aside they seem to be ramping out the offers since rebrand, also got Cinema and Hayu offers in last few days. Keep them coming!

NOWHAYKM3RE - 3 months Hayu for €10 expires 31st March

NOWCINLP76M1 - 2 months Cinema for €10 expires 31st March

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭iHungry

fryup wrote: »
    do i have to cancel and re-subscribe to get it?

I think from memory If you try and use the voucher code it will say if the offer works or if not it will say you are already on this offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,316 ✭✭✭naughto

NOWSPM34JQFGR

2 month Sky Sports Pass for only €30

Offer expires 21 March.

Price gone back up to 39 a month even though it says offer until the 21st march

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

naughto wrote: »

****e I forgot to buy it
    3 months at 19.50 a month offer until April 4th available to me on my account . I’ll use that to get me to end of premier league season

Might take the sky cinema offer as well

• Registered Users Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Not sure if this is the correct place for this but thinking of the sky cinema bundle, does it come in HD?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Not sure if this is the correct place for this but thinking of the sky cinema bundle, does it come in HD?

720 HD not ful HD as that's 1080

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

Yes. Movies look good on Now. Great on Demand service too. Circa 1000 movies.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,316 ✭✭✭naughto

km79 wrote: »
    ****e I forgot to buy it
    3 months at 19.50 a month offer until April 4th available to me on my account . I’ll use that to get me to end of premier league season

Might take the sky cinema offer as well

I took the 19.50 offers well now if they do something for the F1 I'd be happy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭jarrieta

naughto wrote: »

I just bought this even on the 22nd, thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭mel123

sorry for off topic but does anyone have it on their fire stick? i cant for the life of me find it, even though ive read up in their help and it says it is available. ive got a compatible firestick according to their help (4k ultra HD which was just purchased in November).

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

mel123 wrote: »
    sorry for off topic but does anyone have it on their fire stick? i cant for the life of me find it, even though ive read up in their help and it says it is available. ive got a compatible firestick according to their help (4k ultra HD which was just purchased in November).
    The Now TV UK app is available but, as far as I know, the Now TV Ireland app isn't. Probably because there's no official Irish version of the Firestick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

mel123 wrote: »

Yep just type “now” into the search bar

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭EnzoScifo

Quackster wrote: »
    The Now TV UK app is available but, as far as I know, the Now TV Ireland app isn't. Probably because there's no official Irish version of the Firestick.

It's been available since last week. You have use appstore search for it to show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭mel123

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Yep just type “now” into the search bar

Legend thank you. I had no idea it was rebranded to NOW and that the logo changed etc, its still the old one on the app on my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭bugsyb4

I think from memory If you try and use the voucher code it will say if the offer works or if not it will say you are already on this offer.

Late reply here but I think I figured out about using vouchers or at least I think I have.

So I am currently on a 2 months for €10 offer which will expire on 28/04/21.

When I went to try to redeem another voucher I wasn't allowed but said I could when I had 30 days left on my current offer. I have 2 vouchers both the same offer as above so I am assuming that I will be able to use only one of these from the end of the month onwards which is lucky as think both of these offers expire 01/04/21.

I also cancelled my current offer, not sure is that necessary but wasn't going to pay €15 a month so wasn't a big deal.Hoping then I can add on an extra 2 months to what I currently have and goes to 28/06/21.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭feargantae

There's a new offer going. 1 month of Sky Cinema for €5. Same as the 2 months for €10 offer, it expires 31/3.

NOWSNYCUTCP18

3 months Sports Extra Membership for only €30

Hurry, this offer ends 31 March.

Voucher code: NOWSPXJ2K7EUT4

• Registered Users Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

3 months Sports Extra Membership for only €30

Hurry, this offer ends 31 March.

Voucher code: NOWSPXJ2K7EUT4

Can you link to where the code gets inputted?

• Advertisement

Can you link to where the code gets inputted?

When you go to buy the pass it will ask you for any voucher code

• Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭ooter

If all you want now tv for is PL football the s sports subscription with a vpn is the way to go, you'll get a full year for less than 1 month now tv and it's 100% legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I've had various nefarious ways of getting sports in the past and I just pay for Now TV these days. There's pretty much always an offer on and I'm willing to pay the €30 a month for the convenience of it. I can take out my phone or iPad and be watching a game in seconds anywhere I want, I share my account with my parents too and they can watch at the same time as me.

My only gripe with it really would be the lack of 1080p, it's criminal they charge extra for this in the UK and just downright bizarre they don't even offer it in Ireland. Also you can't watch on an iPad plugged into a TV, the exact same thing on my MacBook works fine. Why the hell have they made that decision? I'm paying for the service and am allowed watch on a big screen, it's not the sky sports mobile package. I take my iPad with me when traveling so it's a pain I can plug that into a TV to watch films but not sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

I've had various nefarious ways of getting sports in the past and I just pay for Now TV these days. There's pretty much always an offer on and I'm willing to pay the €30 a month for the convenience of it. I can take out my phone or iPad and be watching a game in seconds anywhere I want, I share my account with my parents too and they can watch at the same time as me.

My only gripe with it really would be the lack of 1080p, it's criminal they charge extra for this in the UK and just downright bizarre they don't even offer it in Ireland. Also you can't watch on an iPad plugged into a TV, the exact same thing on my MacBook works fine. Why the hell have they made that decision? I'm paying for the service and am allowed watch on a big screen, it's not the sky sports mobile package. I take my iPad with me when traveling so it's a pain I can plug that into a TV to watch films but not sports.

Yeah totally agree with this. Happy to pay for it when it's on offer but some of the limitations are absolutely bizarre. Also their website is terrible, constantly just trying to sell you new packages instead of showing you what you actually have access to.

I cast Nowtv to my Nvidia shield pro. It has amazing upscaling software. Looks great on my 55in TV. Bit much to be buying it just for that but is an option if you are into your AV setup.

NOWSMMMAST23
    2 months sky sports for €30

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭KathleenF

Hmm, would get two golf majors for that. Tempted!

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

Sorry to ask such a basic question.

Is there any way to watch BT Sport without having to subscribe to Sky Sports? I don't want it for the year - just for the Champions Cup Rugby (3 weekends but over 2 months).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,506 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Sorry to ask such a basic question.

Is there any way to watch BT Sport without having to subscribe to Sky Sports? I don't want it for the year - just for the Champions Cup Rugby (3 weekends but over 2 months).

Subscribe to the sports extra pack only.

Advertisement