Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Heineken Cup

• 02-04-2021 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi how can you watch/screen matches live on TV this weekend?

Comments

BT Sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 carolmulkear

Hi, how can you watch/screen forsi of the matches this weekend in Ireland. I do not have Sky Sports package

• Registered Users Posts: 3 carolmulkear

I do not have BT Sports channels

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭bennyineire

I do not have BT Sports channels

If you want to know how legally, get BT Sports

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭stayback

Now tv is €10 for 24 hrs .. you’ll get a few games in the 24hrs if you time it right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

If you want to know how legally, get BT Sports

You can get a 24 hour pass for a tenner on Now Tv for a tenner. If you buy it before the La Rochelle game tonight you’ll get to watch most of tomorrow’s games too

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Ludikrus

FFS I got Nowtv and Leinster v Toulon is off! :mad:

Advertisement