Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tusla Structured Interview Questions

• 28-10-2020 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi
    I'm due to do a Zoom interview next week with Tusla for the role of Family Support Worker. Has anybody done one of these recently with Tusla, just trying to anticipate possible questions/situations that might arise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Shinynails

Rudy1968 wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm due to do a Zoom interview next week with Tusla for the role of Family Support Worker. Has anybody done one of these recently with Tusla, just trying to anticipate possible questions/situations that might arise.

Hi Rudy,
    I came across this post in a search as I am due to have a similar interview soon. Can I ask you his it went and any tips.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Rudy1968

Rudy1968 wrote: »
    Hi

Hi
    Just seen this now
    Interview was panel of 3
    First question was , What does Tusla do
    Questions strictly followed the competencies set out in the job description
    Example, Can you show us how you dealt with conflict in the workplace
    What is the relevant legislation that underpins Family Law in Ireland
    What would you do if a child made a disclosure to you
    How did you make a contribution to be a good team member
    Be able to talk about the Family unit perhaps bringing in a writer such as Durkheim & his philosophy
    Panel were very nice, lots of time & the pace was slow
    Lasted 40 mins
    Don’t have any paperwork in sight of the screen
    Have ID with you
    That’s all I can think of for now
    If you have any questions let me know
    Best of luck
    Peter

Advertisement