Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Interview Note Taker job interview possible questions

• 26-03-2021 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭

I have an upcoming interview for a interview note taker position.
    Regarding possible interview questions, what can I expect to.be asked?
    Will I be given anything like a 'trial run' to see my handwriting speed for dictation, etc.?
    All help and suggestions welcome.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublin Lad2021

I am me123 wrote: »
    I have an upcoming interview for a interview note taker position.
    Regarding possible interview questions, what can I expect to.be asked?
    Will I be given anything like a 'trial run' to see my handwriting speed for dictation, etc.?
    All help and suggestions welcome.

Thank you.

Think I did one of these for a bank before, honestly was nothing special. I remember being asked if I'd be bored sitting in interviews all day hearing the same questions and the same answers over and over. I'm guessing you're experienced in Recruitment so don't stress it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭I am me123

Thanks. My working background is in office admin work so dont have much direct experience in dictation, per se.
    What kind of questions could I be asked at interview, just so that I can prepare?

Thanks.

Advertisement