Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Selection of Gun Bags/Cases

Options
  • 28-03-2021 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

As we're currently under lockdown I can't deliver/meet up so it's collection only from Dublin 18. Postage may be an option but buyer will have to accept delays at my end and An Post's ridiculous charges!
    Cash is king but I will accept PayPal if buyer pays all fees.

1. 9.11 Tactical Gun Bag in 'Multicam' pattern. In decent condition. Would suit SBR-type AEG (holds my G&P M7A1 perfectly). Foam lined. External mag pouches pouches & zipped pocket. All zips working fine. Clip-on sling. Asking price E18
    Info update, approximate internal dimensions are 68x25cm (it's an unusual shape)

2. Swiss Arms large Gun Bag in black. In vgc. Will take 2x AEGs or 1x SAW-type RIF, internal padding can be reconfigured to suit (I added the additional grey foam to stop AEGs rubbing off each other when carrying two). External pouches & sling. All zips working fine. Hardly used. Asking price E20
    Info update, approximate internal dimensions are 97x24x12cm

3. Strike Systems large Gun Case in black. I don't think it's been used so in excellent condition but there are external marks on it from storage. Will hold 2x AEGs + accessories (Note: AEGs in pics NOT for sale yet so please don't ask!) Asking price E35
    Info update, approximate internal dimensions are 117x30x13cm (excluding foam)

https://ibb.co/vYMGBLt
    https://ibb.co/r3pnjsg
    https://ibb.co/55cpLnY
    https://ibb.co/DRyh64d
    https://ibb.co/n8TvGbC
    https://ibb.co/VptpW8V
    https://ibb.co/DpQPn7S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Brunch Berry

Hey decoy. Would you let these go all together? And also, do you have exact sizes? I'm very interested. Thanks! Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭NickMiller

Hey bro I'm interested in the Strike Systems case. If you don't sell it to guy above me, I want that. Let me know and let's deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Decoy2

I will measure them and update the thread. Why wouldn't I sell all three together, that makes it easier on me?
    Hey decoy. Would you let these go all together? And also, do you have exact sizes? I'm very interested. Thanks! Ben

As per Boards rules the first to offer the asking price and put the cash in my hand gets the item(s), it's as simple as that, irrespective of who asks the first question
    NickMiller wrote: »
    Hey bro I'm interested in the Strike Systems case. If you don't sell it to guy above me, I want that. Let me know and let's deal.

Okay well I would happily pay 65 for the lot and I work in the Dublin Green door market so could nip down to you and collect. I should be back to work this week. Had my appendix out 10 days ago so I am waiting to hear from my doctor when I can drive and do heavy lifting and such.

• Advertisement

Appreciate the offer but it's short of full asking and IMO these are already well priced to sell. Besides, the offer is contingent on collection and you're not sure when you can drive, Bluebell isn't within walking distance of D18.

Original post updated with dimensions btw
    Okay well I would happily pay 65 for the lot and I work in the Dublin Green door market so could nip down to you and collect. I should be back to work this week. Had my appendix out 10 days ago so I am waiting to hear from my doctor when I can drive and do heavy lifting and such.

Okay well How's this
    I give you 70 for the lot(3 euros short of asking)

I pay ya 20 deposit via PayPal now and the rest in cash once I'm allowed back to work.

Does that sound like a deal?

Just let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭chris20

Offer 35 for no3

First to offer asking so it's yours if you want it. When can you collect?
    chris20 wrote: »
    Offer 35 for no3

It's close but it's still not asking price AND it's still a conditional offer based on if/when you can get back driving so chris20 has first dibs on the hardcase. Let me know when you back on the road.
    Okay well How's this
    I give you 70 for the lot(3 euros short of asking)

I pay ya 20 deposit via PayPal now and the rest in cash once I'm allowed back to work.
    Does that sound like a deal?
    Just let me know.

Sure yeah whatever. I was driving down that way in tallaght today but you hadn't replied in time. Doctor let me back on the road today.
    Glws

• Advertisement

That is totally fair enough if he's giving you asking I just thought I was already giving a pretty dang good deal but, cest La vie

If it falls through just let me know and if I haven't got sorted for cases by then my offer stands

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭chris20

Decoy2 wrote: »
    First to offer asking so it's yours if you want it. When can you collect?

It's close but it's still not asking price AND it's still a conditional offer based on if/when you can get back driving so chris20 has first dibs on the hardcase. Let me know when you back on the road.

I can collect after work tomorrow evening if that suits?

That's fine, Asking Price offer is accepted and we can move to PMs

chris20 wrote: »
    I can collect after work tomorrow evening if that suits?

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭mikebie

Offer asking for No. 2 - large gun bag if still avl. Can collect from M50 south if suits.

Yes, still available. Not sure what you mean by 'M50 south', item has to be collected from my house in Dublin 18, not far from M50 J13 (Beacon)

mikebie wrote: »
    Offer asking for No. 2 - large gun bag if still avl. Can collect from M50 south if suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭mikebie

Yes, still available. Not sure what you mean by 'M50 south', item has to be collected from my house in Dublin 18, not far from M50 J13 (Beacon)
    Perfect. Back to work Tuesday if thats ok? To pm?

Asking price offer accepted, moving to PMs

mikebie wrote: »
    Perfect. Back to work Tuesday if thats ok? To pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 DOOM31

Offer asking on 2 if still available or 3 if still available can arrange courier to collect for me also

Update on these items:

1. 9.11 Tactical Gun Bag in 'Multicam' pattern. Asking price E18 Still available

2. Swiss Arms large Gun Bag in black. Asking price E20 SOLD

3. Strike Systems large Gun Case in black. Asking price E35 Offer of asking has been made, just waiting on collection

Update on these items:

1. 9.11 Tactical Gun Bag in 'Multicam' pattern. Asking price E18 Still available

2. Swiss Arms large Gun Bag in black. Asking price E20 SOLD

3. Strike Systems large Gun Case in black. Asking price E35 Offer of asking has been made, just waiting on collection

Ok cool well if offer falls through on the case let me know and I take it

• Advertisement

Hey mate dropped you a few PMS looking to get some word back 😄

Advertisement