Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

gift/voucher for soon to be parents

• 27-03-2021 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Planned on getting a mammas and pappas voucher but they dont do vouchers/giftcards online.

Anyone else have recommendations on vouchers/giftcards to use?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

skinny90 wrote: »
    Hi all

Planned on getting a mammas and pappas voucher but they dont do vouchers/giftcards online.

Anyone else have recommendations on vouchers/giftcards to use?

Get an one for all voucher online gives them more options.

Or get them a voucher for a favourite restaurant or local cinema and offer to babysit when things reopen to give them a date night. I know most couples would snap the hand off you for that deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

Loughc wrote: »
    Get an one for all voucher online gives them more options.

Or get them a voucher for a favourite restaurant or local cinema and offer to babysit when things reopen to give them a date night. I know most couples would snap the hand off you for that deal.

I live in a different county afaik but I did think of that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Demonique

Maybe a voucher for next.ie, they do some lovely baby clothes

Or reusable nappies

Advertisement