Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Stranger Things

1717273747577»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,705 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

MOTHER****ERS - the one time I try play a steady, tactical, game, I'm booted out straight away.

I even requested an anonymous account so I could give it a proper go.

You're all stuck with poems from now on.

fixXxer wrote: »
    What happened to 2D in the end?

You helped lynch me on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Katie WW wrote: »
    I can't sign in.

H2DPB was this deliberate?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Of course it was deliberate haha.

Not posting on Monday was deliberate too.

Tuesday however was a case of being too busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

You helped lynch me on Tuesday.

Don't hate the player, hate the game :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Just had a good laugh reading the back rooms over lunch.
    @LeVar at his Wolfy Wendy - are you always going to think me of wolf now? I kept posting mentioning Hopper in the hope the wolves might bite and munch me, but it didn't work.
    My mother in law is called Wendy, so we had a great laugh here at that being my name all week :D I will be thinking of her as Wolfy Wendy from now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Tuesday was a case of being Deaded you mean, you were lynched first on Monday.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

cee_jay wrote: »
    Just had a good laugh reading the back rooms over lunch.
    @LeVar at his Wolfy Wendy - are you always going to think me of wolf now? I kept posting mentioning Hopper in the hope the wolves might bite and munch me, but it didn't work.
    My mother in law is called Wendy, so we had a great laugh here at that being my name all week :D I will be thinking of her as Wolfy Wendy from now.

Nah, if you had actually been a Wolf this time sure, but clearly I can't get a good read on you, so clean slate next time... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Dude, no issue with you being busy, but deliberately not posting or posting to attract a lynch was not in the best interests of your team or the game.

You should have subbed out.

Trigger wrote: »
    Tuesday was a case of being Deaded you mean, you were lynched first on Monday.. :D

You're right, Monday was the busy day. Sunday was the day I posted early and planned to leave it.

Today feels like a Saturday.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Dude, no issue with you being busy, but deliberately not posting or posting to attract a lynch was not in the best interests of your team or the game.

You should have subbed out.

Nonsense.

Plenty of people deliberately don't post.

The plan was no posting day one, and then drip-drop of posts the next day.

Nonsense.

Plenty of people deliberately don't post.

The plan was no posting day one, and then scrape by the min post requirement the next day.

Minimum post of at least 5 per day. Its totally against the spirit of the game to not post.

You admit to deliberately drawing a lynch to get your player killed, so your "plan" contradicts your post.

Playing like that was never gonna be in the best interests of your team. Poor form dude.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Minimum post of at least 5 per day. Its totally against the spirit of the game to not post.

You admit to deliberately drawing a lynch to get your player killed, so your "plan" contradicts your post.

Playing like that was never gonna be in the best interests of your team. Poor form dude.

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

There was a post min and if you couldn't fulfil it due to RL stuff that's OK but you could have given us a heads up and met the minimum at the very least

It came across not that you had a plan, just that you didn't care enough to do the right thing and tell the game Mods, from my point of view.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Neowise

In my opinion, no posting on n0 is fine, and h2 said they were too busy d1.
    post mins don't usually kick in until d1.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

You state here it was deliberate? Maybe Ive misunderstood the situation, and apologies if I have.

But the above post by Katie, if deliberate, suggests you were trying to purposefully attract a lynch. Which is the same as trying to kill yourself on purpose basically

What else would a post like that achieve on day 1?

If so, it is not in the spirit of the game. The mods work really hard on balancing a game, its a tough gig and to go and try kill yourself on purpose can really damage a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Neowise wrote:
    In my opinion, no posting on n0 is fine, and h2 said they were too busy d1. post mins don't usually kick in until d1.

It is d1 we are talking about here though.

You're right, Monday was the busy day. Sunday was the day I posted early and planned to leave it.

Today feels like a Saturday.

See there was confusion, so my bad, He did say day 1 and not zero initially.

Day zero posting is fine, he meant day 0, not 1.

sorry H2DPB, but you can see where I was coming from.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fixXxer wrote: »
    We didn't until after the demramgoger was gone.

Well we knew who Brendan was because he couldn't contain himself :pac:

:D

BrenAlpha

Advertisement