Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf: Stranger Things

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Technically, Hopper could come out now and take his shot before munch, I'm sure it will hit.. would help us cut the field of village/wolf..

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Has Jake ever been quieter, seriously? Has he taken the day off?

Trigger wrote: »
    Technically, Hopper could come out now and take his shot before munch, I'm sure it will hit.. would help us cut the field of village/wolf..

If Hopper gets the shot wrong I think we're toast. Come to think of it, we're probably toast anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Angus - you were missing all day yourself, now you arrive late and throw a few shots at me and Jake and scattergun to try to get the vote moved. It's almost too blatant that you're trying to save Steve and start tomorrow's peeked-players fight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Has Jake ever been quieter, seriously? Has he taken the day off?

You haven't posted all day?

• Advertisement

Jake was constantly posting whole game until the last couple of hours. Job done?

I got very little sleep last night-that is the truth.

If Hopper gets the shot wrong I think we're toast. Come to think of it, we're probably toast anyway.

Possibly, but there really shouldn't be anything against him coming out, even after lynch

Trigger wrote: »

Who would you shoot if you were Hopper?

Lynch Steve shoot conor would be my preference, see who he is and it would open it up a bit for the gauging the remaining 3 players

FWIW Wendy should definitely be in the discussions for the Alpha is she isn't Hopper

• Advertisement

Wendy isn't Hopper that's for sure.

My vote has been on Steve and it will be staying there anyways, I'm off to make dinner, I should be around anyways

So is everyone going to vote Steve?

Wendy isn't Hopper that's for sure.

I never claimed to be. I've always been quite clear I am NRV.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I’m here

Before I go, jake hasn't been around since I pointed out that HHOS had only one move and was now a vanilla wolf, if ye want to look into that a bit

:D

:pac:..........

Wendy and Brendan?

Jake and Wendy?

Conor and Brendan?

Jake and Conor?

There's a tag team in there somewhere folks.

Steve could be a wolf, but I don't think he's the one who was shot at last night.

Why aren’t you putting three suspects together? There are 3 wolves.

Wendy and Brendan?

Jake and Wendy?

Conor and Brendan?

Jake and Conor?

Steve could be a wolf, but I don't think he's the one who was shot at last night.
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Why aren’t you putting three suspects together? There are 3 wolves.

That's basically every combination of a peeked and unpeeked player that doesn't include him or Steve

• Advertisement

I don't know what the right three combo of wolves is. Maybe you do Jake?

Wendy and Brendan?

Jake and Wendy?

Conor and Brendan?

Jake and Conor?

Steve is a wolf. Conor is also a wolf. The other wolf has been peeked.

I don't know what the right three combo of wolves is. Maybe you do Jake?

No Angus, I don’t. But if I had to list my order of preference it would be

Angus Conor Steve
    Brendan Conor Steve
    Wendy Conor Steve

I’ve stated my case as to why I’m not the alpha. What I’ve done and who I’ve voted for is all there. I can do no more than I have to show you why I’m not.

Tomorrow is alpha hunting. That’s if we don’t get them in tonight’s lynch :D

Maybe Brendan knows the right combo of wolves...

But I don’t think Conor or Steve is the alpha cos that would make Wendy their teammate and she has been happy to vote for either today. Only Wendy could be alpha in that scenario.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    No Angus, I don’t. But if I had to list my order of preference it would be

Angus Conor Steve
    Brendan Conor Steve
    Wendy Conor Steve

I’ve stated my case as to why I’m not the alpha. What I’ve done and who I’ve voted for is all there. I can do no more than I have to show you why I’m not.

Tomorrow is alpha hunting. That’s if we don’t get them in tonight’s lynch :D

All three of those combos are wrong as they include me. I'm not the wolf and nobody has done any ISO on me the whole game. Jake has just been shouting it and somehow its sticking.

Wendy and Steve are wolves which you will find out after i have flipped.

Maybe Brendan knows the right combo of wolves...
    Best guess now, all three from Steve, Conor, Wendy, although you seem to be trying to put yourself on the list and I don't understand why. This is not the time to be rocking the boat yet you're desperately trying to

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Best guess now, all three from Steve, Conor, Wendy, although you seem to be trying to put yourself on the list and I don't understand why. This is not the time to be rocking the boat yet you're desperately trying to

I am not a wolf. I am NRV. Keep ignoring that all you like.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I am not a wolf. I am NRV. Keep ignoring that all you like.
    A NRV who doesn't want Hopper to shoot a guaranteed wolf. Well, guaranteed if you're telling the truth...

• Advertisement

No way am I voting Steve. 

The vote should be between Conor and Wendy.

I don't know why you have such tunnel vision right now in relation to Steve. From this post you don't seem to show any consideration whatsoever of Steve's posts. What has Steve done that you don't consider him wolf?
    At this late stage in the game NOBODY should be discounted no matter what you thought on Day 1 or 2 or whatever. And you haven't even been here to see what Steve was posting etc.

Advertisement