Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Clear out

• 23-03-2021 2:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Hey just clearing out some of my closet, the guns have got very little use and some are in need of a small bit of tlc.

First off I have a TM desert Eagle in chrome, it works perfectly its just the mag will not hold a drop of gas and everytime I fix it, the seals doesn't last. Will look for 120 for it as it just needs a mag but will accept offers. 300 fps

Have a modified G&P mapgul with a mad bull ris rail, upgraded internals and a mad bull 6.03 barrel. Needs a new trigger unit with wiring as the motor works fine in another gun and the gearbox can spin aswell. Will have this up for 220 o.n.o. 320fps

Next have an A&K m60, all it needs is a mag works perfectly otherwise, just the mags are quite pricey. 150 o.n.o 320fps

Also have a pdi hop up chamber and 6.01 510 mm barrel set up for a CA m24 and the shell of the m24 if anyone wants that will take 120 for it. 300fps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭huggygtir

where are you based??

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

Based in limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭danpatjoe

Is the Desert Eagle full metal?

danpatjoe wrote: »
    Is the Desert Eagle full metal?

Nope it's Tokyo marui hard kick version so it's full abs

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭huggygtir

are you posting?

• Advertisement

huggygtir wrote: »
    are you posting?

At buyers expense although the m60 would probably be better picked up as it is heavy and no box for it

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Reeco21

Offer 160 for m60 posted?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You must post the actual muzzle energy/ FPS for all devices listed as per the forum rules.

shytan wrote: »
    You must post the actual muzzle energy/ FPS for all devices listed as per the forum rules.

Ah yes I forgot, fixed it now

Reeco21 wrote: »
    Offer 160 for m60 posted?

Offer accepted now just to find out how to send this thing haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Reeco21

Pmd mate 👌

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Brunch Berry

I'd also like to take the M60 if that earlier deal falls through. I am based in Meath but I have a car and am more than willing to meet and pay asking provided it's in good nick. Thanks a mil! Ben

Also what is the LMG in the last photo. Big box mag. I like the look of that. How much for it?

Also what is the LMG in the last photo. Big box mag. I like the look of that. How much for it?

I'll keep you in mind for the m60 Berry, the other lmg is a G&P stoner I have it up on another add looking for 580 but accepting offers on it

scar 101 wrote: »
    I'll keep you in mind for the m60 Berry, the other lmg is a G&P stoner I have it up on another add looking for 580 but accepting offers on it

Cool thanks dude.

That's a little outside my price range but it is a beaut! Great extras in the ad too. I'll let the guys in my group know about it.

Hey just clearing out some of my closet, the guns have got very little use and some are in need of a small bit of tlc.

First off I have a TM desert Eagle in chrome, it works perfectly its just the mag will not hold a drop of gas and everytime I fix it, the seals doesn't last. Will look for 120 for it as it just needs a mag but will accept offers. 300 fps

Have a modified G&P mapgul with a mad bull ris rail, upgraded internals and a mad bull 6.03 barrel. Needs a new trigger unit with wiring as the motor works fine in another gun and the gearbox can spin aswell. Will have this up for 220 o.n.o. 320fps

Next have an A&K m60, all it needs is a mag works perfectly otherwise, just the mags are quite pricey. 150 o.n.o 320fps

Also have a pdi hop up chamber and 6.01 510 mm barrel set up for a CA m24 and the shell of the m24 if anyone wants that will take 120 for it. 300fps

Bump, A&K m60 sold the rest still here

Reeco21 wrote: »
    Pmd mate 👌

That m60 sold?

That m60 sold?

Yup it sold to Reeco beery I'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Evilman308

Offer €120 posted for the g and p as its not working??

Evilman308 wrote: »
    Offer €120 posted for the g and p as its not working??

Lowest I'll take is 160 on it.

• Advertisement

Lowest I'll take is 160 on it.

Offer €160 posted payed by PayPal tonight??

Offer €160 posted payed by PayPal tonight??

I will accept the offer but it would have to be bank transfer

I will accept the offer but it would have to be bank transfer

No worries we can sort that mate to pm?

No worries we can sort that mate to pm?

Perfect to pms mate

Bump desert Eagle and m24 left