Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Civil service EO Mobility

• 24-03-2021 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know of any EO's getting mobility in cork?
    I'm in top 10 for a few places but not sure if there has been any movement or not.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

shawmor wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know of any EO's getting mobility in cork?
    I'm in top 10 for a few places but not sure if there has been any movement or not.

Thanks

I was offered Social Welfare at 14 but turned it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭shawmor

I was offered Social Welfare at 14 but turned it down.

Was that recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭CZ 453

I can't speak to specific people being offered places but there has been movement on the panel(rankings) for a number of departments in Cork. This may or may not be due to folks coming off panels for a number of reasons. (No longer looking, got a promotion, offered and didn't accept or simply forgetting to re-register)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Was that recently?

About 2-3 weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭shawmor

About 2-3 weeks ago.

I was placed higher than that over a month ago and haven’t been offered any!
    Don’t have people point do I can’t keep an eye on the movement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

I was placed higher than that over a month ago and haven’t been offered any!
    Don’t have people point do I can’t keep an eye on the movement.

Give Them a call

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Automaton

Hi. Can anyone tell me what the movement on EO lists in Dublin is like? I'm looking at a couple of large Departments and there are 60+ on the waiting list for each of them. Over the course of a year would people see much of a progression up the rankings of the lists? Like moving from a 50 to 30 for example in 12 months, or would things stay quite static?

Advertisement