Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For sale, wanted and swaps (post here only or your thread will be deleted)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

What kind of price do you have in mind for it?

best to pm that!! i can send some pics,

• Registered Users Posts: 64,688 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Why not put the price up here? Would save a lot of time wasting sending out PMs back and forth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Neilw

gally74 wrote: »
    Hello, I have a 1991 VW Golf white, auto, driver model, 70K genuine miles, lots of history to support the milage,

it needs a little work, but its a nice car, interior is perfect, and it has not being messed about with,

3 or 5 door? Will make a big difference to value, auto won’t help value either.
    What work does it need, mechanical or welding/paint?

Neilw wrote: »
    3 or 5 door? Will make a big difference to value, auto won’t help value either.
    What work does it need, mechanical or welding/paint?

5 door, no welding required, some small jobs like links on sunroof, one rusted, rear lhd window drive gone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Neilw

5 door, no welding required, some small jobs like links on sunroof, one rusted, rear lhd window drive gone

Post some pics if you can, easier to give a value then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

A long shot I suppose but will ask here anyway - I'm looking for two wing mirrors and a brake master cylinder for a Wolseley 16/60

• Registered Users Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭Bigus

A long shot I suppose but will ask here anyway - I'm looking for two wing mirrors and a brake master cylinder for a Wolseley 16/60

The brake master cylinder should be generic to most British cars of that year/ era, ask in somewhere like rathgar motor factors , George might recall what it is .

IMG_20210116_114257.jpg
    Neilw wrote: »
    Post some pics if you can, easier to give a value then.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Thats nice

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭davidglanza

Hi lads im looking for a
    4th gen honda prelude (92-96)
    Must be vtec
    Cash waiting..
    Thanks..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dramabob

1983 Mk1 Ford Sierra 1.6L Automatic NCT 02/23, Tax 07/21

Car is absolutely mint, zero advisories on recent NCT (16 Jan 21), 4 brand new tyres, very rare automatic model. 29,800 miles. Needs absolutely nothing - hop in and drive away.

Plenty of details and pics at https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/1983-mk1-sierra-auto-nct-02-23-tax-07-21/26993000

Asking €5,950, will consider p/x for a Cortina/Granada. Based in Navan.

I am looking for a Mark 2 Golf front drivers seat cover . Back part and seat base. Its for a pattern to make new seat covers
    for my own seats currently in the car. I dont want to strip and use my own for a pattern as it leaves it un driveable for a while
    i am making the new one.

Thanks,:)
    K.

Still looking.

I would have thought I would have had offers of loads of bad mk 2 covers by now:D

Not looking for a whole car, just worn seat covers to make a front seat pattern.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 teabag1993

https://www.adverts.ie/car/toyota/corolla/99-toyota-corolla-1-3-nct-till-20-8-2021/23181755

A 99 Corolla here, if you want all the benefits of Japanese reliability combined with the sturdiness of German bonnet, while also looking like an absolute twit then there you are. Has to be seen to be believed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Am looking for a Mercedes 300Ce C124.
    1990 or close but don't want to import if not 30 years old.
    Have been looking for a while and any suggestions appreciated, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭have2flushtwice

looking for an exhaust for a 91 pajero swb diesel.
    The jeep isn't listed on micks garage where i usually buy from.

also looking for a set of 235 75 15 tyres for it. 225 70 15 are similar size tyre.

I want to put it back on the road so need to get it through the test then its for sale.
    based in the Midlands.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭passatman86

Any mazda mx6 out there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

The jeep isn't listed on micks garage where i usually buy from.

also looking for a set of 235 75 15 tyres for it. 225 70 15 are similar size tyre.

I want to put it back on the road so need to get it through the test then its for sale.
    based in the Midlands.
    Thanks.

Hi. Full exhaust? Try your local motorfactors. You'll be surprised.

I frequently buy bits for my Pajero here....
    http://www.euro4x4parts.com/parts_1143

And here.....
    https://www.la-boutique-du-pajero.fr/12-pajero-2

Mk1 or 2?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Testacalda

Did you look on the Milner off Road website, they have lots of spurious parts for older Japanese 4x4s

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Testacalda wrote: »
    Did you look on the Milner off Road website, they have lots of spurious parts for older Japanese 4x4s

I've used Milner before and they're great. They ship from the UK though which makes it a pain.
    I haven't used them since Brexit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,414 ✭✭✭tc20

Cleared out the shed at the weekend and came across these - they're blank fog light covers from a Mk3 Golf.
    Free to anyone who wants them, just drop me a PM

550728.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭kja1888

I've a complete Rover SD1 3.5l V8 engine I want rid of. It's stuck from poor storage. 1 cyl head has been removed for inspection. Sensible offer will get it. Kildare.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,749 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Abandoned project (kinda). A colleague has a 1980 MGB GT 1.8 (plastic bumper model) and the time has come to call it quits. Complete car, but extensive rust - make no bones about it - cills etc all gone. Will need a complete top-bottom restore, or might suit someone who has one already to make as donor car.

PM for details, pics etc. Open to offers.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 12,749 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Wanted : Porsche Cayman, up to appox 2009.

Colour, spec & transmission type are flexible, for the right car.

If you have one, or got leads on one, send me a PM.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Mississippi.

For sale

Right hand front wing for Opel kadett C late model, square headlight.

Dented when 6 months old.

Dry stored since.

Donegal.

€30

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭johnf2020

WANTED....

Front wings for a Renault 18.

Genuine or Non Genuine

New or Used even considered once not too rusty.

May consider a donor car

TIA

John

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pododonnell100

looking for a Hendersons of Sligo tax disk holder.

I believe it should be a white holder with "Hendersons of Sligo" written in blue facing out the window.

Padraig

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Can anyone identify this? Or more importantly where one could be sourced?! Absolutely beautiful!

Advertisement