Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone bought a secretlab chair ?

• 06-03-2021 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

i've bought one and the tracking info says tnt are shipping it, does anyone know which courier this will be delivered by when it gets here ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Video wrote: »
    i've bought one and the tracking info says tnt are shipping it, does anyone know which courier this will be delivered by when it gets here ?

most couriers will give you a text/email with an expected delivery date, id probably bet on dpd.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭skankles

Got one in November. It’s DPD, happy with chair!

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Video wrote: »

TNT and Fedex are delivering these in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Arthur45

Nice chair. Hopefully it will be better than my ****ty quersus that I bought 2 years ago. Don't buy QUERSUS ever !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,188 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Bought over two years ago, maybe three. Great chair. Very happy with it.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Bought one last year, great chair. DPD delivered mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,188 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I will say OP thay they are surprisingly heavy chairs.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Advertisement