Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CYMA CM049 MP5 SD6

• 28-02-2021 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭

CYMA CM049 MP5 SD6 FPS 320
    In very good condition
    Comes with 2 midcaps, 1 low cap and top rail
    No battery (works best on 9.6v nunchuck style) or charger
    Price 130 Euro posted, paypal, buyer pays fees

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Blueaxeman

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Blackdragon72

Blueaxeman wrote: »
    Bump

Do you know if its the blue version? Any idea on the condition of the gearbox? Thanks.

Do you know if its the blue version? Any idea on the condition of the gearbox? Thanks.

Hi its not the blue version just the Ebb std version. Gearbox in vg condition has recently been re greased, re shímmed, aoe corrected and it has an adjustable spring guide added to bring fps up or down by approx 5 fps. Running at 750 rpm on a 9.6v.

Hi its not the blue version just the Ebb std version. Gearbox in vg condition has recently been re greased, re shímmed, aoe corrected and it has an adjustable spring guide added to bring fps up or down by approx 5 fps. Running at 750 rpm on a 9.6v.

Hi there, thanks so much for the information but I'm afraid I don't have the discipline to maintain an ebb so will have to leave this one. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

FYI, if its got EBB, then that makes it the CM.049 SD6, not the CM041

• Advertisement

FYI, if its got EBB, then that makes it the CM.049 SD6, not the CM041

Thanks AJ will try to get the heading changed.

Would you accept an offer of €90 please?

Would you accept an offer of €90 please?

Could do 100 all in :)

I'm sorry but it's an impulse buy that I really can't afford to do at the moment due to a poorly dog, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Ger7000

Hi
    I'll offer €100 posted.

• Advertisement

Ger7000 wrote: »
    Hi
    I'll offer €100 posted.

Grand offer accepted, to pm's?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭The Sky

Is this still available?