Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eight injured in "terrorist" stabbing attack Sweden

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

You seem delighted anyway.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 21,934 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Thread moved to CA

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's not clear yet whether what type of attack this is.

The perp
    Sweden-attacker.jpg

This is the Editor-in-chief for one of the largest papers https:// twitter. com/pwolodarski/status/1367225409293713413?s=20
    Apparently the attacker was registered (arrived) in Sweden in 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

God, I remember when I was growing up that Sweden was pretty much regarded as a low crime utopia.

No idea what happened.

Oh no wait, they opened the gates to believers in a religion which is anathema to western values and which is more right wing than the S.S and that hate our very existence. That's the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

.anon. wrote: »

How so? He was just relaying facts. Facts which may make you feel uncomfortable so you use humour to deflect perhaps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

3 attacked has life threatening injuries, 2 attacked seriously injured, 2 moderately injured and 1 with minor injuries.
    All currently under medical care at local hospital.

All just out minding their own business, not knowing this would be the day an axe-man would try to kill them.
    Terrifying stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,824 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

.anon. wrote: »

Where do you get that idea from?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,370 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

If anyone can explain to me why this isn't coming to this country given our policies i'd love to hear it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

If anyone can explain to me why this isn't coming to this country given our policies i'd love to hear it.

Haven't you heard, they're all stuck in the direct provision centres. Once we get rid of those and let them out and about we'll be catching up to Sweden in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭BingCrosbee

Sweden is such lovely peaceful civilised country. I’m sure if they could roll the clock back there is no way they would accept Muslim refugees who have no business being in a civilised country. Islam represents evil and these people should have gone to Saudi or Dubai where could ride their camels and wipe their arses with their left hands.This is never going to end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Doctor Roast

I wonder will the Swedish government wheel out that criminologist Jerzy Sarnecki like they usually do....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

A lot of islamophobic sentiment on here tonight. Don’t forget that IRA is predominantly Catholic.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭CB19Kevo

Its such a shame to see Sweden go the way it has.
    Hope all those people make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Huge amount of grenade/explosion attacks in sweden in last 1-2 years for some reason. Like where the hell are they getting so many fecking grenades

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Because sure look, it'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

We should continue all lockdowns across Europe indefinitely, so these people wont have anyone around to stab :pac:

poisonated wrote: »
    A lot of islamophobic sentiment on here tonight. Don’t forget that IRA is predominantly Catholic.

That's racist, stop being so racist ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭Doctor Roast

JJayoo wrote: »
    Huge amount of grenade/explosion attacks in sweden in last 1-2 years for some reason. Like where the hell are they getting so many fecking grenades

The Balkans..

https://www.reuters.com/article/cnews-us-sweden-grenades-idCAKCN0QE09920150809

That's racist, stop being so racist ok

Lol. I don’t think you know what racism is 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 13,707 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

What policies?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Comparing the IRA with ISIS is apples and oranges. IRA would be more akin to Hamas or PLO not ISIS. IRA are a political terrorist group whereas ISIS are a religious terror group.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

#Newtotheparish

GT89 wrote: »
    Comparing the IRA with ISIS is apples and oranges. IRA would be more akin to Hamas or PLO not ISIS. IRA are a political terrorist group whereas ISIS are a religious terror group.

They’re still terrorists. The end result is the same. People are dead.

Lol. I don’t think you know what racism is 😆

Just stop your racist ways

Just stop your racist ways

Thanks for that buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭...Ghost...

They’re still terrorists. The end result is the same. People are dead.

So by that logic, Covid-19 is a terrorist organisation.

Free Palestine from Hamas

So by that logic, Covid-19 is a terrorist organisation.

😆 not quite. I don’t think you know what logic is.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,339 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Muslims despise terrorists, even more so than others. Muslims have suffered at the hands of them more than anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Curse These Metal Hands

It's almost like religion is bad.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that buddy.

I'm glad I cured you

Advertisement