Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

5k exercise limit - will you continue to observe the limit

• 23-02-2021 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

5k exercise limit - will you continue to observe the limit
    Straw poll, no need to justify your choice.

Will you continue to observe the 5k distance limit for exercise 21 votes

Yes
    0%
    No
    100%
    hmmmthe corpoLudonialldinhomoby2101KevIRLdelta_bravocee_jayArmaniJeanssnyarlothothepSirsok[Deleted User]gozundaHibernicisgmiskeeeeebeaufBrock TurnpikeBigdig69jmlad2020 21 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭Bit cynical

Is that the upper limit? I would have to increase my exercise quite a bit to hit anywhere near 5k. More of a challenge if it was the lower limit for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Haven’t been anyway however it’s not exactly great cycling weather

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Never have and never will.

As of today, I won't be following any rules asides from mask related rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

No
    Yes I'm not a rule breaker nor do I intend to run any marathons anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Riodej1578

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Never have and never will.

As of today, I won't be following any rules asides from mask related rules.

Well said

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭SnuggyBear

Never have and never will

• Registered Users Posts: 31,816 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

No
    Sure I will, I am near phoenix park and war memorials so plenty of outside space

• Registered Users Posts: 33 SilentGreenx32

I never have. What difference does me exercising or walking beyond the 5km in the outdoors make? Literally none. It so pointless

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I generally stick to it or around 6-7 km on my cycles. I'm going long this weekend if the weather holds up. I'm not doing it anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

I travel to work everyday round trip of 50km. I live rurally, so to be honest I ignored the distance limit throughout. I regularly go for a 20 km run. I don't do loops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

No
    Yes I will observe it. I strongly disagree with it because it affects my outdoors activities which I think have very little risk, but if we all start picking and choosing what regulations we are going to follow we'll be in the ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Riodej1578

hmmm wrote: »
    Yes I will observe it. I strongly disagree with it because it affects my outdoors activities which I think have very little risk, but if we all start picking and choosing what regulations we are going to follow we'll be in the ****.

Well done to able to observe it. But most are unable and many would feel we are already in the ****

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

No
    I generally stick to it or around 6-7 km on my cycles. I'm going long this weekend if the weather holds up. I'm not doing it anymore.

Huh you can't do that. I'm telling the Guards

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,196 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

We're not having a thread dedicated to breaking restrictions

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement