Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire with Jeremy Clarkson

1444546474850»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Bump

Seems to be on a bit later tonight 8:10

• Registered Users Posts: 8,297 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

That was the quickest ever "You're right. You won £32K" given to your one from Jeremy a few minutes ago. :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Some of those 500 pound questions can be very tricky.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

i don't like the way he rolls his eyes when people are pondering over a question putting pressure on them, its alright for him he's probably on a million a year anyway :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,489 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

fryup wrote: »
    i don't like the way he rolls his eyes when people are pondering over a question putting pressure on them, its alright for him he's probably on a million a year anyway :cool:

Yes, he really can't help himself.
    He showed complete disdain for that girl because she didn't know the answer to The Clash question.
    It was oh so obvious to him what the answer was so he made faces.
    You wouldnt mind but whenever people ask him for his opinion he normally hasnt a clue.

• Advertisement

^^^^^^^^^^

yep, i mean he didn't even know the answer to longest motorway in the UK question a few episodes ago, and him a motor journalist

(still i prefer him to Chris Tarrant)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,103 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Did he say last night that he was an alcoholic, when the drinks Q came up? Wasn't aware of that.
    I admired that girl's calmness and refusal to be bullied, as that what it was. Maybe he hadn't had a hot dinner.

fryup wrote: »

(still i prefer him to Chris Tarrant)

Why ?

I think Tarrant is the master , Clarkson is Vauxhall Conference in comparison.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Bill Ponderosa

Why ?

I think Tarrant is the master , Clarkson is Vauxhall Conference in comparison.

Tarrant very good but I think Clarkson has been great, I'd definitely have Clarkson over Tarrant.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,668 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Tarrant very good but I think Clarkson has been great, I'd definitely have Clarkson over Tarrant.

Clarkson may have some funny bits but he can be very insulting

• Advertisement

Clarkson may have some funny bits but he can be very insulting

Obnoxious at times.
    He's full of his own importance, - the focus of attention should be on the contestant but he's always trying to draw it to himself.

Tarrant is a much more affable person.
    He is much better at teasing out an answer out of a contestant, and then he teases out the delivery of the correct answer, great for suspense.
    It can be a bit sadistic at times but its great the way he makes the person doubt themselves.

Clarkson just blurts out, oh you are correct, there is no buildup.

Clarkson just blurts out, oh you are correct, there is no buildup.

not all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 17,861 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Is the one on VM1 tonight the same as ITV does anyone know? Or are they a week behind?

i think its the same edition

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭batistuta9

They're a week behind on vm1.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,861 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

batistuta9 wrote: »
    They're a week behind on vm1.
    Yeah just saw the Goth question, definitely saw that on ITV last week.

New episodes started two weeks ago on ITV. In again tonight at 9

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭florryfox

Tv3 or Virgin media probably won't start airing the new series until the fantastic love island finishes.

My god. The first question being answered in tonight's episode on ITV is known by Irish people the world over. I would answer it in a heartbeat if it was given to me.

• Advertisement

Ah Jesus......This is going to be a long night with this young fella. And he is born in Dublin? Seriously?

I think I have minced my words earlier because this young man has done superbly well........and as fans of this show we didn't expect it in the first place. Well done to him.

He did well, a risk taker, but it paid off.

4 celeb specials airing this week on ITV, starting tonight @ 9

Another on Sunday 28th, which I think was shown on vm1 a week or so back.

A new spin off show called Fastest Finger First will be shown on ITV very soon. It will hosted by Anita Rani. It will pit five players against each other for a chance to win a guaranteed place to play for £1 million in WWTBAM with Jeremy Clarkson.

I wonder if this new show will produce any interest for viewers here in Ireland. Would any of you want to watch this show if it was aired by ITV or VM Ireland. I would be interested to see it for myself to know how it works in practice. But I think padding this out for an hour per show maybe a bit of a drag.

It might be good for the viewers who are going to be seeing these contestants multiple times on both shows rather than having barely appeared while doing FFF on Jeremy's version of WWTBAM and then not getting into the hotseat with him.

WWTBAM will have it's studio audience back for it's next series.

Episode recordings are being made for both the regular & celebrity editions of WWTBAM in Salford over the past few days. Unfortunately the studio audience is not back to full capacity for each episode. Lost in TV who are offering tickets of the show to members of the public are cancelling their bookings to some people because of social distancing requirements. I have no idea which version of the show is affected tbh.

Advertisement