Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

My first ever game where I went naked too. Nice to have a milestone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,776 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

fixXxer wrote: »
    I CAN POST NUDE NOW AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME

Aaaand Mary logs out and scrambles account.

Well done Trigger and Liam. I actually thought she might work some sort of doubt between you. What a game. Well done Ríona. Who was she?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

If everyone can return their anon accounts to the password they got at thr start of the game, that would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,341 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Riona WW wrote: »
    (I've had that gif open in another tab since Wednesday ready and waiting to post it)

Fr. Fintan Stack surrendered, I was right to keep asking

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Fr. Fintan Stack surrendered, I was right to keep asking

:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well played everyone. Very enjoyable game to watch and run. Hard luck to cee_jay, it was a mammoth ask to claw back the deficit and you were so close. Brilliantly played.

Well done to the village too, some amazing plays

Skunk clocking Pat Mustard with a brick day 1
    Sully, Liz, beaker and khalessi(Liam) voting off Rikand
    Liz shooting the alpha

Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we had fun running it.

Riona WW wrote: »
    I would love to, unfortunately I have a hospital appointment this afternoon so will be AFK for a few hours.

Good Luck CJ

• Registered Users Posts: 13,707 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

UP THE PARISH!

35eaa14770391794f5058bce6b1d869a.jpg

Fair f*cks, Cee_Jay, that was some wolfing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,131 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Well done Village. Good craic.

Cheers mods great craic.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Advertisement

Trigger wrote: »
    just goes to show, wolves dont read the thread eh! :D

Or villagers, why were you still doubting me and wouldn't shoot Riona despite voting her for lynch with Frank :pac::p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Enjoyable game even with the nakedness my eye burned

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    My first ever game where I went naked too. Nice to have a milestone.

Did I miss that flash :eek:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Thanks guys - one of my last posts in my backroom highlights my not so cunning plan :(
    I really should have read this thread properly, I was convinced Liam claimed the BG role. So I couldn't accuse him of being NRV without outing myself.
    I still don't know why Frank and Trigger didn't shoot me last night when they had voted for me in the lynch!!

Well done cee jay. We had an uphill battle from day one and you held on till the bitter end!

Well done village and thanks for the messages. I play on my phone and had loads of calls the other day and couldn’t get my head back in the game. My aunt is stable and it’s all we can hope for at this point. Thanks again for the well wishes x

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Or villagers, why were you still doubting me and wouldn't shoot Riona despite voting her for lynch with Frank :pac::p

Read what i said in the backroom after i posted that whole load of pony, was hoping someone would jump on it :D

Glad to hear it SM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Awh great game everyone! Really enjoyed that and well done CJ on staying alive as long as you did, all the stirring you did yesterday was amazing and turning the village on Liz after she killed the alpha was just brilliant!! I really think you could have turned it around today too :pac:

Had a great time playing and following in the dead room :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

cee_jay wrote: »
    Thanks guys - one of my last posts in my backroom highlights my not so cunning plan :(
    I really should have read this thread properly, I was convinced Liam claimed the BG role. So I couldn't accuse him of being NRV without outing myself.
    I still don't know why Frank and Trigger didn't shoot me last night when they had voted for me in the lynch!!

I think it's because I appear to have serial killer tendencies when I play this game...I can decimate a village faster than wolves with a gun in my hand :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Great game for my first game. Cheers Mods for putting on a good show.

Well done fellow villagers, although I was rooting for cee_jay in the dead room there by the end - thought you still had a shot at convincing Trigger to vote Liam in the lynch.

• Advertisement

Hey mods - could I get access to the dead room please? I seem to have all the others. Thanks!

Hey mods - could I get access to the dead room please? I seem to have all the others. Thanks!

and me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Neowise

i've been locked out of funeral home too.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

cee_jay wrote:

Should be fixed now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,131 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Yeah, I also cannot reset my dead room account

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

Great game for my first game. Cheers Mods for putting on a good show.

Well done fellow villagers, although I was rooting for cee_jay in the dead room there by the end - thought you still had a shot at convincing Trigger to vote Liam in the lynch.

"Tbh im still in two minds.. so going to play a little game.. shes not exactly endearing herself to me haha"

i posted this at 11.17 in my backroom. I really wasnt thinking straight this morning and CJ could easily have turned it around at that time. I knew i had to keep pushing it, but when i started thinking a bit more clearly about the play there was no other outcome for me.

Yeah, I also cannot reset my dead room account

Did you get my PM, I reset your password

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Neowise

Necro wrote: »
    Should be fixed now :D

and its back. confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 13,707 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

Thanks for that, Mods, great game. Really enjoyed it.

Felt like it took longer than usual to get going but once it did it had a bit of everything.

• Advertisement

Thank you Necro and fellow mods, a very enjoyable game

Advertisement