Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Desktime here, all sanitised and safe to use for the night.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Online teaching and grant work. Rarely visit campus lab. COVID rules!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I need to get started on a PhD.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

If you have a doctorate, with Dr your name will be nearly

Drink Sect Overlord (DrInsect Overlord)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    If you have a doctorate, with Dr your name will be nearly

Drink Sect Overlord (DrInsect Overlord)

That would be apt, considering my love for drinking. :D

Saturn Day!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Part of a sect, ruled by you, that participates mainly in drinking?? Where do I sign up?.

I'll post the manifesto here when it's drafted. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Part of a sect, ruled by you, that participates mainly in drinking?? Where do I sign up?.

Sign me up too, hmmm pints.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Sign me up too, hmmm pints.
    Had bier with super bowl. Does that count?

Happy Humpty Dumpty Day.

• Moderators Posts: 51,708 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Happy weekend. What’s left of it.

Happy Moony day.

It's taco day here :)

Waves at Grem from 8 time zones west.

All well with Swannie?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,224 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Rudolph day :)

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Happy Rudolph day :)

Jaysis is it Christmas eve again already?

Happy Disney/Marvel Day. :cool:

Happy Disney/Marvel Day. :cool:

Oh I know I saw something about this somewhere, remind me?.

Oh I know I saw something about this somewhere, remind me?.

Disney have started showing WandaVision on their app on Fridays, one new episode per week, and when that's done they'll have Captain America and the Winter Soldier, followed (I think) by Loki. It's nice to have something to look forward to on the same day every week. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

A quick guide for everything Marvel are doing/have in the works.

https://twitter.com/MCU_Direct/status/1365038872988680197/photo/1

Happy sunny day.

All well with Swannie?

Just stumbling along through double-masking times. Hope you are doing well Grem.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Just stumbling along through double-masking times. Hope you are doing well Grem.

Have a mask with layers which is of good construction so i'm good there. Otherwise health is a bit shocking with pain and no relief to be had. Pain clinic closed due to covid :rolleyes:

How is vaccine rollout going there?

• Advertisement

Oh Grem. I hope you find a solution to your pain. We have plenty of Mary Jane growing all about my new location, and several medical and recreational dispensaries about. If you do not smoke, you can enjoy baked goods or candy made of it. Not much productivity after, but plenty of California dreaming after.

Advertisement