Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tokyo Marui HI-CAPA 5.1

Options
  • 07-02-2021 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Originally bought this a month ago for a project however I've decided on something else. Mint condition only had a single magazine through it for testing, firing at 280fps. Looking for €120 shipped.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 gtaking111

Hi there,

Is the slide metal or plastic on this model?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭FNSolidSnake

gtaking111 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Is the slide metal or plastic on this model?

Thanks

It's plastic

Bump

Bump, price drop €110

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭d.one

Did you buy this new if so from where if it’s as you say virtually new with a few mags through it ,with no scuffs or scratches I’d like to offer 100€ including PayPal and postage cheers

• Advertisement

d.one wrote: »
    Did you buy this new if so from where if it’s as you say virtually new with a few mags through it ,with no scuffs or scratches I’d like to offer 100€ including PayPal and postage cheers

Yes bought brand new from AirsoftEire, I've posted some better pictures below to verify it's condition. I'm happy to accept your offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭d.one

Sweet to pms ?

Pm inbound

SOLD

Advertisement