Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Halt! Your papers please!" Meeting your Valentine during lockdown?

• 12-02-2021 1:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Are you going to risk meeting your Valentine this weekend?

The only option for a date is a takeaway coffee and a walk in a public park as every bloody thing is closed. I have a few dates arranged for today tomorrow and Sunday. Public transport is the way to go to get in and out as Gardaí are not stopping buses to check if passengers are making essential journey.

What are your plans?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

3/5 rating for wind up

Nazi reference
    Flouting guidelines
    Meeting multiple people over the weekend

You probably laid it on a bit thick for an opening post tho

• Registered Users Posts: 27,777 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

You should have been assigned a partner based on matching algorithm to ensure the future of the species.
    If you haven't received any notification yet, the algorithm has deemed you unworthy.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭timeToLive

The only option for a date is a takeaway coffee and a walk in a public park as every bloody thing is closed. I have a few dates arranged for today tomorrow and Sunday. Public transport is the way to go to get in and out as Gardaí are not stopping buses to check if passengers are making essential journey.

What are your plans?

A few dates? :pac: Imagine being the poor lad who gets to date you last and picks it up from you :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,977 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

mloc123 wrote: »
    3/5 rating for wind up

Nazi reference
    Flouting guidelines
    Meeting multiple people over the weekend

You probably laid it on a bit thick for an opening post tho

Yeah you just know he's actually going to spend the weekend (like every weekend) spanking the monkey in his mother's basement and speaking to nobody but her.

Actively booking my dentist in the South of France as we speak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Colonel Claptrap

Actively booking my dentist in the South of France as we speak

Is that a euphemism?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

What are your plans?

You gonna be smashing this Samson fella again?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Is that a euphemism?
    Denture? I hardly knew 'er!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

You might meet someone special in the reeducation camp

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,122 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Fascinating story op

Closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement