Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Team sports training

• 11-02-2021 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭

While out for a walk and last Tuesday at 8.30pm, I noticed the Astra Turf pitch in Stepaside was full lit up. Thought it strange as it's been dark other times I passed in the evening.

I assume this was elite team training but wonder who or what sport. GAA teams have been fined and bans issued for this, so I assume its not GAA.

I really hope its not a group that have access ignoring the restrictions. I wonder if AGS are even interested in checking it is approved training. Who checks if they don't?

Seeing a single house (not social housing) in Kilternan with builders /tradesmen working away on it every day makes me think there are still loads of people carrying on regardless.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭Coybig_

Worry about yourself and stop trying to inflict your misery onto others.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

Alert Tony and the Gardai immediately

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Coybig_ wrote: »

Thanks for your heartfelt concern. What are you doing on the Covid thread if you don't believe it's real?
    I am worried like everyone else. I did not have a meaningful Christmas, nor did friends or family.

I have a half complete extension to my house that I cannot finish because of current restrictions. I am OK with this as we are all in this together, like it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭timeToLive

Coybig_ wrote: »

How was your 5-a-side?:D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,285 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Kaisr Sose wrote: »
    I really hope its not a group that have access ignoring the restrictions. I wonder if AGS are even interested in checking it is approved training. Who checks if they don't?
    So why start a thread discussing it here?

If you do have an issue report it

Thread closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement