Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 Starting 14/2/21

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Is that an in EN? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Necro wrote: »
    Is that an in EN? :P
    tenor.gif

Hopefully, need to see how the next couple of days go before committing

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

tenor.gif

Hopefully, need to see how the next couple of days go before committing

Come on, you want more backroom bantz with me...admit it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Come on, you want more backroom bantz with me...admit it.

Thems the words of a wolf

sullivlo wrote: »
    Thems the words of a wolf

Who me ....na, honest Joe they call me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Ahhhhh fine then you’ve pulled my leg, sign me up! :D

But I’ll say it now and I’ll say it loud, I won’t be around Sunday much or Monday and Wednesday evening because I’ve college so if any of you fleabags come for me for not being around then, you’re a wolf!!...

Unless I’m a wolf then LOL :P But you can figure that out in other ways :D

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886qs4v3l2r2qyvqm3yas5m9ad6lvpuw16tysmb91md&rid=giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

I can't play because my internet connection is slow and unreliable; it would be even more frustrating than usual! :pac: But some day I will return to Werewolf, mark my words.:cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And a late switcharoo means we have a near perfect split between anon and non anon in the game...

9 players will currently play with their own account

11 players will currently play with a Boards anon account

Now, just two days left to sign up - so still time to join the fun :D

x6UcUnmtQTNZ.gif

Sign ups closing tomorrow folks, last chance to book your ticket on the ferry to Craggy Island :)

Switch me to non-anon...... Im feeling cocky

• Advertisement

No probs, you can change up to Sunday anyways before game launch, just send me a PM or post here :)

Its 10 and 10, ..... the OCD in me need it to be level.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Switch to anon please..

Just kidding :D

Vote Lynch Trigger

• Registered Users Posts: 12,193 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Necro wrote: »
    Sign ups closing tomorrow folks, last chance to book your ticket on the ferry to Craggy Island :)

Ah sure,

I'll come out of retirement for this.

tumblr_nr6jvaznNk1qb21tjo1_400.gif

And non-anon.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

200.gif

Ok folks, locking her up tight at 12 noon - there will be minor alterations to the OP to reflect the number of sign ups just as an FYI - an extra wolf, basically :P

Any other stragglers have 2 hours to sign up, we will post the OP later today and send out PMs early tomorrow so game can begin...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

No can do for me :(

Was hoping I might be able, but I won't have the time until Weds probably, and I'm guessing I'd be lynched for suspicious quietness by then :pac:

Have fun guys!

Ok - Game Thread is open - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=116268111#post116268111

No posting yet please. Please note some amendments from original OP:

There has been a fifth wolf added for game balancing reasons

Also the inclusion of the daily raffle - the updated OP is now available for viewing in the Game Thread.

Starting tomorrow morning, enjoy the rest of the day folks :D

PMs are going to be sent out over the next hour folks!

• Advertisement

Game is now LIVE

87711273a0dde5c8cd0666758610704e.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Is it acceptable to say as an on-looker. God I need a drink and a xanax after all that ;) And all I'm likely to get is another mass...

ari101 wrote: »
    Is it acceptable to say as an on-looker. God I need a drink and a xanax after all that ;) And all I'm likely to get is another mass...

I'm going to send you a PM shortly and you can come discuss the game where the players can't see :D

Advertisement