Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK vs USA - Sheep

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Interesting useless info - when googling 'American superbowl winners' there are fireworks that pop up on the main page lol!

Never seen that when googling anything before.

& there's no fire works for the Premier league google page! :pac:

It's because this year's Super Bowl literally just happened on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

It's because this year's Super Bowl literally just happened on Sunday

Oh so its only temporary? I've never seen it before. Not that I do be googling premier league & superbowl on the regular :pac:

Oh so its only temporary? I've never seen it before. Not that I do be googling premier league & superbowl on the regular :pac:

Yeah, it's temporary. Think they do it for things like Eurovision and the like as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Yeah, it's temporary. Think they do it for things like Eurovision and the like as well.

I see. Never seen it before. Thought it was cool & showed it to the boss of the house earlier & he was like 'yeah thats the superbowl thats just been won by so & so mam, its all over Tik Tok'. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

And with Zaph's entry less than an hour ago, we are already up to 30 participants :)

With the number of sign-ups much higher than I expected, I'm going to close sign-ups next Tuesday at 6pm, with the reveal taking place the following day. So if anyone plans on getting an entry in, you still have plenty of time :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,981 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

And with Zaph's entry less than an hour ago, we are already up to 30 participants :)

With the number of sign-ups much higher than I expected, I'm going to close sign-ups next Tuesday at 6pm, with the reveal taking place the following day. So if anyone plans on getting an entry in, you still have plenty of time :)

With all the interest lately in Sheeps and all the newer participants and others who have lately returned to this area of the Forum Games, you could have about 60 by then! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

In. :-)

15. A word that can either follow the word ‘British’ or ‘English’

just to be sure, a word that can follow British OR a word that can follow English?
    like not one word that can follow either........

bubblypop wrote: »
    15. A word that can either follow the word ‘British’ or ‘English’

just to be sure, a word that can follow British OR a word that can follow English?
    like not one word that can follow either........

It can follow just one, or it can follow both, all are acceptable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,624 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

And I'm in!

Some great questions there aaron, some are very tricky.
    The UK Counties was impossible - I grew up there so can name about 10 and have lived in two, but I've no idea what everyone else will think of!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

And I'm in!

The UK Counties was impossible - I grew up there so can name about 10 and have lived in two, but I've no idea what everyone else will think of!

I had to google them..... initially had a place that was not a county. So many popular counties with S's.

And I'm in!

I’m counting on you to have at least picked the same S as me!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,765 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Strawberryshire? :D

You know where my dad lives, right? :p

You people are lucky that I'm a benevolent host, I've had to remind about a dozen people to nominate a Sheep for the potential bonus, if I were crueller there would have been a lot of penalty points deducted :p

I was born in an 's' County...... But is it popular enough for everyone else to know it??!

You people are lucky that I'm a benevolent host, I've had to remind about a dozen people to nominate a Sheep for the potential bonus, if I were crueller there would have been a lot of penalty points deducted :p

You should be crueller... they deserve to get their penalty points... it's a reward for those of us who read the OP properly...

giphy.gif

You should be crueller... they deserve to get their penalty points... it's a reward for those of us who read the OP properly...

giphy.gif
    I agree :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Purgative

We've never had it so good :)

I agree :D

give-in-to-temptation-we-must-not.jpg

• Advertisement

give-in-to-temptation-we-must-not.jpg
    eda4928580e121f81968f9f7a669af57.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Finally got my fluffy sheep rounded up and successfully into the pen of aaron's inbox!

Only the reveal will decide if I'm ready for the National Sheepdog Championships ;)

ari101 wrote: »
    Finally got my fluffy sheep rounded up and successfully into the pen of aaron's inbox!

:eek:

What in the name of Carry On?

:D

bubblypop wrote: »
    I was born in an 's' County...... But is it popular enough for everyone else to know it??!

I don’t do oop north :D

I don’t do oop north :D

Ahhhh I'm a northern girl, but born down south :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

And I'm in!

Oh for feck sae, I named a city beginning with 'S'...wonder how many more questions I didn't read properly :eek: I'm afraid to look.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

miamee wrote: »
    Oh for feck sae, I named a city beginning with 'S'...wonder how many more questions I didn't read properly :eek: I'm afraid to look.

No wrong answers in sheep, so you're safe in that regard :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Necro wrote: »
    No wrong answers in sheep, so you're safe in that regard :pac::pac:

Very comforting :D

We have a whole flock of Sheep games going on at the moment :D

This one is now up to 40 participants, and we still have 5 days for more entries to come in :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,981 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

We have a whole flock of Sheep games going on at the moment :D

This one is now up to 40 participants, and we still have 5 days for more entries to come in :)

Plenty of time to bring it up to 60! :D

Advertisement