Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Just watching the game now, seems like the resolution keeps changing, kind of annoying. Could be a local issue or does anyone see similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

Kolido wrote: »
    Just watching the game now, seems like the resolution keeps changing, kind of annoying. Could be a local issue or does anyone see similar?

No issue here. Try changing it from Auto

J2CVC wrote: »
    No issue here. Try changing it from Auto

Yeah had it set to auto, changed it and seems fine now thanks. I cant see that option to change res on the app, watching via chrome now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭jeffk

Yeah mine keeps changing

I noticed earlier I couldn't watch YouTube with VPN set to Turkey (torguard vpn)

Say its between distance/not a big server so overloaded leading too poor speeds and in turn drop in quality

Ok so I purchased the KeepSolid VPN Lifetime after seeing the discount in the other thread earlier. I have a monthly subscription with a different VPN which I have been using up to now, including for this game. I just switched over to KeepSolid to test it and the picture quality dropped way down, really poor quality. I wasn't long switching it off, you get what you pay for maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Has anyone tried the yodata VPN?

So it's the service or vpn being blamed for the picture issue?

I know my vpn is one of the best and have issues

jeffk wrote: »
    So it's the service or vpn being blamed for the picture issue?

I know my vpn is one of the best and have issues

Well I have two VPNs. One has been picture perfect and the other looked no better than the dodgy streams I used to use.

Im using keepsolid and res is pretty bad. However I've managed to switch it of after starting the stream and it is playing great now with no vpn on. Im watching on the browser, tried the same on the app and it logged me out after a few seconds.

J2CVC wrote: »
    Well I have two VPNs. One has been picture perfect and the other looked no better than the dodgy streams I used to use.

Strange how my vpn is perfect, now using it to watch 1080p BT

But using this service kept dropping down to what you said

E2 a month you could learn to live with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

I watched the City/WBA match the other night and the picture was perfect. Bit of stuttering and noticeable difference in the quality with the Liverpool match tonight.

Still watchable but not as good as the other night.

I'm using the Keep Solid VPN.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Was using keepsolid for the first half and was very choppy. Changed to Windscribe at half time and been perfect since. Watching on firestick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭south

Lenny17123 wrote: »
    Was using keepsolid for the first half and was very choppy. Changed to Windscribe at half time and been perfect since. Watching on firestick.

I done the same, same results, far better with windscribe!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Just did a speed test with KeepSolid connected to Turkey and got 70 down and 48 up, so speeds are good. Surprised it's choppy and bad quality and them speeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Was using keepsolid and it was very poor did a speed test was getting 84 down and 10 up but ping was 120ms , was driving me mad the constant quality drops switched to windscribe and its perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭bromley52

I'm using the Getflix VPN and the quality is great on a firestick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

mightyreds wrote: »
    Was using keepsolid and it was very poor did a speed test was getting 84 down and 10 up but ping was 120ms , was driving me mad the constant quality drops switched to windscribe and its perfect

I'm using Windscribe. Last night it was terrible for the United match. Kept buffering every few seconds. Tonight it's been perfect for me. Hopefully more of tonight's performance in the future!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Nosnikrap

Thanks for the tip. Signed up tonight using NordVPN on the phone, and was able to cast to TV where no VPN is running, though getflix DNS is enabled. No buffering picture was perfect no complaints... And a top result as well.ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭irishchris

Anybody here try signing up with three credit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I'm using VYRVPN been spotless past three nights very happy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭irishchris

Successfully signed up and working great.

Disappointed not working with Getflix DNS though as had read some here saying it did for then?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

irishchris wrote: »

I did, no joy, saying something about currency not valid, or something, can't remember.

Used revolut, no issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

bromley52 wrote: »
    I'm using the Getflix VPN and the quality is great on a firestick.

How did you get THE getflix vpn working on firestick?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

Anybody get this working on an android box other than the Nvidia Shield or Fire Stick? Works perfectly on my phone but app keeps crashing on my android box.

Don't want to use a firestick as I use ethernet and that becomes a costly option and the price of the shield is :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭SteM

franman wrote: »
    Anybody get this working on an android box other than the Nvidia Shield or Fire Stick? Works perfectly on my phone but app keeps crashing on my android box.

Don't want to use a firestick as I use ethernet and that becomes a costly option and the price of the shield is :eek:

It's working fine on my chromecast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭larchielads

Hi guys and girls, just to let u know my experience with dazn app, as that was mentioned here too and as far as i know still legal. Used dazn the last 2 nights with express vpn and its been great. Switch to canada on vpn and works flawlessly prob even better than my other ahem service.

Dazn is a couple of euro a month thru playstore and express vpn is like 10 euro a month, only signed up for a month with vpn to try it out. Dazn app all in english,so easier than turkish app to use, paying thru playstore on visa
    debit.

Oh yeah vpn also works with prime video

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

SteM wrote: »
    It's working fine on my chromecast.

I tried to cast with smartthings from my phone to Samsung TV but it wouldnt work with the vpn on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Raoul

irishchris wrote: »

Yeah, I couldn't. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Hi guys and girls, just to let u know my experience with dazn app, as that was mentioned here too and as far as i know still legal. Used dazn the last 2 nights with express vpn and its been great. Switch to canada on vpn and works flawlessly prob even better than my other ahem service.

Dazn is a couple of euro a month thru playstore and express vpn is like 10 euro a month, only signed up for a month with vpn to try it out. Dazn app all in english,so easier than turkish app to use, paying thru playstore on visa
    debit.

Oh yeah vpn also works with prime video

I can't get DAZN working for VPN Unlimited, the Turkish site works perfect though, although last night in the FireTV I got warnings about the Turkish server and to try Germany, was fine for 90% of the match

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭DK224

The Mulk wrote: »
    I can't get DAZN working for VPN Unlimited, the Turkish site works perfect though, although last night in the FireTV I got warnings about the Turkish server and to try Germany, was fine for 90% of the match
    Have you guys been able to use DAZN on the Nvidia Shield? I have a UK DAZN subscription but when I try using a Canadian VPN through Express VPN I just get a black screen and the app closes

Advertisement