Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 JohnGonne1

Anyone get the app working via firestick, I've downloaded as an APK and installed via downloader, but doesn't appear to work. I'm hoping age of my firestick won't have anything to do with it (nearly 5 years), on plus side have it working on Android phone, appreciate any suggestions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,935 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Does anyone know please how to pay via Revolut?

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭keredern

IrishHomer wrote: »

Set your Revolut card up on Google Pay & use that via the SSports app.

That's how I sorted it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

See Op

• Registered Users Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

In relation to golf you can do similar for that by getting a USA sub to NBC Sports, there is a firestick app and I think it works out €50 per year which is still huge savings over Sky

Thanks

Parents use eye pee TV so was looking at other options will have a look

Just watched first half of utd game (for my sins) to check quality. One buffer during the game. Also stats and score gets pixilated a bit, not major

No HT analysis just as FYI

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,716 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

just signed up there after my hooky stream of the ManU match kept pausing. Can't go far wrong for €2.02 per month
    working smoothly with SmartDNSProxy

oh and United have just equalised, all is good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭SteM

Turkish commentary or Jim Beglin, there's only one winner in that decision. Sorry Jim.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭KTBFFH

Could anyone tell me if after signing up with the app, they have been able to stream from their lapotp/PC? I do not have chromecast or a firestick, only a HDMI cable to connect my laptop to the TV.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

KTBFFH wrote: »
    Could anyone tell me if after signing up with the app, they have been able to stream from their lapotp/PC? I do not have chromecast or a firestick, only a HDMI cable to connect my laptop to the TV.

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭PaddyCar

KTBFFH wrote: »

I have my laptop connected to TV via HDMI and no issues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭settopbox

Paid via paypal on google play,
    using keep solid VPN set to Bursa in Turkey
    works perfectly on Firestick and Android phone.

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Ch1co

Thanks OP. Great deal.
    Using keepsolid VPN and it's working perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭crank_1975

Yeah, thanks OP working perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

Dare I say I watch the United match last night (:mad:) and no issues at all. Very good quality pic. Definitely looked 1080p to me.

Firestick and Nordvpn

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

BobbyT28 wrote: »
    Dare I say I watch the United match last night (:mad:) and no issues at all. Very good quality pic. Definitely looked 1080p to me.

Firestick and Nordvpn

Same - installed on an Nvidia Shield with KeepSolid VPN. Had some image artifacting and quality drops at the start, but it quickly maintained its quality up to about 1080P. Match was in Turkish commentary to begin with, but you can choose English commentary instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭SteM

Great to have access to shows like soccerbox the espn 30 for 30 documentaries too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Raoul

Is there an android tv apk?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭bromley52

Raoul wrote: »
    Is there an android tv apk?

The link the OP posted works on the Firestick so try using that.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

This is great, thanks OP. Wonder how long it'll last for? I'm sure there will have been pressure on them already to block VPNs. If there's one area that's regulated HARD it's football rights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭EnzoScifo

J2CVC wrote: »
    This is great, thanks OP. Wonder how long it'll last for? I'm sure there will have been pressure on them already to block VPNs. If there's one area that's regulated HARD it's football rights.

also I think there is only one Turkish server on Keepsolid, I'd say it will be hit hard from all the boardsies and lurkers using at the same time ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭iHungry

Anyone know what resolution the F1 and football are streaming in? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

iHungry wrote: »
    Anyone know what resolution the F1 and football are streaming in? Thanks

Depends on your connection i would imagine.

1080p
    720p
    540p
    360p
    288p
    Are the options.

Would assume you will get the max your connection can maintain.

You can change quality on website but not on in app.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

F1 is Turkish only.
    It seems they buy some of the streams with the commentary already added from a crowd in UK or the US sports bought off Fox. Whereas F1 seems to be feed only purchase so they only add Turkish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Great bargain. Shame it won't cast on my TV but @ that price happy to watch on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭recyclops

Yeah from watching a few games and catch up etc, its the premiership plus thats been broadcast by them. Great bargain for footie alone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Trying to sign up, paying with Revolut and have my vpn on. Getting this error message Hatalı Kart Bilgisi WireCard: ÜYE İŞYERİ İŞLEM İZNİ YOK.

Google translates it as Incorrect Card Information
    WireCard: NO MEMBER BUSINESS TRANSACTION PERMIT.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? I've e triple checked my card details are correct.

Sorted: Did it through the app and got the Google pay options, they weren't showing on the browser.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Trying to sign up, paying with Revolut and have my vpn on. Getting this error message Hatalı Kart Bilgisi WireCard: ÜYE İŞYERİ İŞLEM İZNİ YOK.

Google translates it as Incorrect Card Information
    WireCard: NO MEMBER BUSINESS TRANSACTION PERMIT.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? I've e triple checked my card details are correct.

Sorted: Did it through the app and got the Google pay options, they weren't showing on the browser.

Having the same problem as you.
    Have tried through the app on FireStick, but getting “Google Play Store needs to verify account’
    I have a google play account, but every time I click of payment I get this message.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭One More Toy

TheDriver wrote: »
    F1 is Turkish only.
    It seems they buy some of the streams with the commentary already added from a crowd in UK or the US sports bought off Fox. Whereas F1 seems to be feed only purchase so they only add Turkish.

Thanks for that info, put me off getting it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Yellow Dog wrote: »
    Having the same problem as you.
    Have tried through the app on FireStick, but getting “Google Play Store needs to verify account’
    I have a google play account, but every time I click of payment I get this message.
    You will need to sign up via the website on an android tablet or phone that you have your google play account on

Advertisement