Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW 21 Transfers

• 26-01-2021 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭

Think I'm finally going to buy Justin. Leicester's fixtures too good to ignore. Time to shift Dallas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,222 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

And Bamford :( What a waste if a transfer he was

• Registered Users Posts: 22,363 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

gammygils wrote: »
    And Bamford :( What a waste if a transfer he was

Yeah I'll be selling him for Kane. Time to jump off the Leeds train altogether for a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

Even though he has scored, might be looking at a -4 taking out Sterling and Bamford/Wilson for Gundogan and Kane. Gundogan going off early definitely pushing me towards that.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Funk It

Rage transfer Foden to Gundogan - urghhh... so many regrets this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭macraignil

Gundogan and Calvert-Lewin in for Oriol Romeu and Vardy before Gundogan price rise and Vardy drop for a -4. Considered Gundogan in for a hit last week but was happy with my starting 11 so hesitated and missed the opportunity of the game against WBA. He was running into the centre forward position a good few times in the game against WBA and hope this continues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Bamford to DCL most likely

Not sure what to do with Martial . United have a nice run till the end of Feb..

Need to off load Dallas too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Most likely going to bring in Antonio for Bamford but I'll wait until Friday at the earliest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Klonker wrote: »
    Most likely going to bring in Antonio for Bamford but I'll wait until Friday at the earliest.

Same, I've had Bamford since very early on but it feels like the time is right.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,359 ✭✭✭Shedite27

jaykay74 wrote: »
    Same, I've had Bamford since very early on but it feels like the time is right.

Feels very "Pukki"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭COH

Really want to get Cancelo in, but will have to take a hit to do it unless I straight swap him for Chilwell.

Also want Bamford out of my team. And Dallas. Still annoyed that I was lured in by their empty double gameweek promises.

Could do Dallas > Cancelo then do Bamford > someone but they would need to be <5.5mil and I dont see anyone in that bracket that seems worth having at all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Brewster to Watkins probably....might avoid a hit for a change :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Probably JWP to Raphina and Bamford to Watkins or DCL

Bamford hasn't had a shot on target in 3 of his 4 last games although he was pretty close yesterday to having a tap in and a couple of assists

• Registered Users Posts: 15,042 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Finally going to get around my defensive injuries.

Lamptey -> either Justin or James/Chilwell depending on how Chelsea look tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭CornettoQueen

Vardy to Kane
    Dallas to Mitchell
    Coufal to James

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Robertson to Justin
    Soucek to Maddison

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Timo out!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Have exact money for Wilson to Kane, will I wait another night?

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

Grealish out , doesn't take penalties ,free kicks and now Barkley taking corners ,Grealish assisting the assister too often .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Bamford to Kane I expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Tiger Roll wrote: »
    Grealish out , doesn't take penalties ,free kicks and now Barkley taking corners ,Grealish assisting the assister too often .

You might want to re-think that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Tiger Roll

You might want to re-think that.

Aged well didn't it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Im thinking of going soucek to gundogan. Was soucek more advanced yesterday or did he score from set pieces. My other mids are salah, son, bruno and saka and dont really want to sell any of them.

Im thinking of going soucek to gundogan. Was soucek more advanced yesterday or did he score from set pieces. My other mids are salah, son, bruno and saka and dont really want to sell any of them.

He was the furthest player forward to head in a flick by Antonio.

His second came from a deep set piece.

He was far enough forward as one could hope.

I couldn’t sell him and I think he’s played every minute for me this season.

You’ve a tough call there if you definitely want the Irish cowboy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

I thought WH were comfortable enough but the stats give Palace more possession than I thought. Soucek may have fancied it because Palace stats on crosses are poor but he played his normal game for the most part.

Gundogan is a good captain pick next week too. I have him ahead of Son in my thinking atm.

Price changes are a bit unpredictable atm but if you think Soucek will rise and it's meaningful to you then you could consider paying the 0.1M extra for Gundo. Risky though.

Saka looks good but fixtures are a mixed bag. I'd play him ahead of Soucek most of the time. The big plus for Soucek is guaranteed minutes when Europe starts again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Thoughts on Barnes or Son?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Looking at Bissouma to son, bamford to Antonio for a hit but might just do Bissouma to son and give bamford one more week. Have Chris wood and TAA to offload too at some stage and I might swap out Forster for meslier but for now I'm a bit happier than I was.

Might captain Gundogan next week. He was pretty much CF at times against WBA.

Fancy city with their confidence not to be as poor as UTD were.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Thoughts on Barnes or Son?

I'd go son.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Funk It wrote: »
    Rage transfer Foden to Gundogan - urghhh... so many regrets this week.

Have Foden too. Might keep him and ship Grealish to GunDog.

Have Foden too. Might keep him and ship Grealish to GunDog.

Grealish was excellent last night. Not selling him anytime soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Had planned on doing Wood to Kane this week but also looking at the below 2 options for -4.

Burke/Alisoki to Grealish/Chilwell
    Burke/Wood to Grealish/Watkins

Advertisement