Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lockdown travel

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭timeToLive

Isambard wrote: »
    Yes you can do that anyway. No you shouldn't be thinking of doing it.

"No you shouldn't be thinking of doing it."

How is that relevant? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Dublin bus have been troopers throughout the lockdowns. This altered saturday timetable during the week is a pain in the neck to get to the hospitals. The 540am gets me there way too early and the 700am way to late its a pity they couldnt keep the 640am route going...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,667 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

pottokblue wrote: »
    Dublin bus have been troopers throughout the lockdowns. This altered saturday timetable during the week is a pain in the neck to get to the hospitals. The 540am gets me there way too early and the 700am way to late its a pity they couldnt keep the 640am route going...

Get your union and/or management to talk to the NTA + Dublin Bus.

Facilitating front-line staff should be their priority at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

All good turns out there is a 640 route and I missed it cos its sometimes early but I caught it successfully yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

what's the story with ferries are they running as usual??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,871 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

fryup wrote: »

Freight only IIRC

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭d51984

fryup wrote: »

Reduced sailings on Ireland to UK routes while extra sailings on Ireland to France routes.

Its a disgrace Joe!

Advertisement