Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Will Garda and Military protect us from mandatory Vaccine ?

• 28-01-2021 6:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi all

I am getting a very bad feeling about everything thats going on atm. I think its quite obvious to most of us who have done some deeper research that this pandemic was planned ahead of time to institute a range of broader political and economic changes. One thing that concerns me in addition to the removal of many of our freedoms and the damage being done to the economy is the prospect of mandatory vaccines.

They quite clearly intend on using us as guinea pigs (for poorly tested chemical concoctions) and have a range of coercive mechanisms lined up to ensure everyone takes this vaccine. I would like an assurance from our Garda (whom i appreciate greatly for the work they do) that they will protect us from any attempt to forcefully apply syringes full of God knows what into us as citizens. I would respectfully ask all Garda members to remember their oaths and protect our rights to bodily integrity as enshrined in the constitution and reflecting our God given rights.

Thank you and keep up the good work

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Zzzzzzzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,796 ✭✭✭✭flazio

It's strange how anybody who does this "deeper research" is always reluctant to share it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

flazio wrote: »
    It's strange how anybody who does this "deeper research" is always reluctant to share it.

Deeper research just means the used Google and Bing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭xhomelezz

MeO1fR.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

And they always come to the conclusion that whats happening is the government's are doing it to control people/things are fake.

Youd think too that if governments were doing all this to sieze absolute power over us that stopping elections and staying in power indefinitely would be their first port of call. Not much point going to all this bother and then getting voted out in the middle of it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Too many mentions of God, so I’ll pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

Too much facebook and qanon makes Jack a dumb boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Acer33 wrote: »
    I dont get it, are you supposed to be Willy Wonka ?

More like your willie wanker......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭xhomelezz

I dont get it, are you supposed to be Willy Wonka ?

Well, if any of that nonsense you posted is true, then yes, I'm Willy Wonka.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Acer33

Too many mentions of God, so I’ll pass.

eh, ok.

• Advertisement

I have been reading GlobalResearch. It provides allot of well rounded and in depth research. The articles are all properly sourced and referenced. Now you may claim that this site is somehow bias on account of its trajectory towards Russia, but the same could be said of any of the purportedly legitimate media outlets (many of which are of lower quality).

I have been reading GlobalResearch. It provides allot of well rounded and in depth research. The articles are all properly sourced and referenced. Now you may claim that this site is somehow bias on account of its trajectory towards Russia, but the same could be said of any of the purportedly legitimate media outlets (many of which are of lower quality).

What does that site say about the Russian vaccine?

Also, so you didn’t do deep research, you simply read others research, research that’s hosted on a Pro-Russian website.. and for balance, what contradicting views do they post? Or is it all just a 1 way stream?

What does that site say about the Russian vaccine?

Now thats a good point. For a critique of the Russian Vaccine you should prob read a western orientated platform

Then take neither to be on the safe side

Hi all

I am getting a very bad feeling about everything thats going on atm. I think its quite obvious to most of us who have done some deeper research that this pandemic was planned ahead of time to institute a range of broader political and economic changes. One thing that concerns me in addition to the removal of many of our freedoms and the damage being done to the economy is the prospect of mandatory vaccines.

They quite clearly intend on using us as guinea pigs (for poorly tested chemical concoctions) and have a range of coercive mechanisms lined up to ensure everyone takes this vaccine. I would like an assurance from our Garda (whom i appreciate greatly for the work they do) that they will protect us from any attempt to forcefully apply syringes full of God knows what into us as citizens. I would respectfully ask all Garda members to remember their oaths and protect our rights to bodily integrity as enshrined in the constitution and reflecting our God given rights.

Thank you and keep up the good work

Do you really think our government want to harm us, their families and our country???

People like you are dangerous spreading this unfounded BS

Please give me one good reason why our government or the new world order or whatever other bat**** crazy conspiracy you believe, would do this intentionally????

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sinus pain

MY father thought his neighbour was gassing him - he’s now on tablets for that and he’s much better.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

So if this was all planned amongst all world governments, of every political flavor, how did they manage to keep it secret from everyone except you? Where are the leaks regarding the conspiracy from any senior government officials or scientists from anywhere around the world?

Either all of government everywhere was in on it and somehow they managed to keep the biggest secret ever totally under wraps with zero leaks, except to you personally. Or it's all a nonsense conspiracy theory that you've been taken in by.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Will Garda and Military protect us from idiots?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,551 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Deeper research

20210128-072816.png

Do you really think our government want to harm us, their families and our country???
    People like you are dangerous spreading this unfounded BS
    Please give me one good reason why our government or the new world order or whatever other bat**** crazy conspiracy you believe, would do this intentionally????

Its a matter of perspective. The pandemic is being used to usher in a range of improvements from the perspective of those in power. Some of these things are good, others arnt. It would be wrong to assume that they intend on hurting us for no reason

On the vaccine in specific i believe they are attempting to bio-engineer the human genetic structure through mRNA compounds. There would undoubtedly be many immediate benefits to this, as they could end various diseases and enhance many aspects of our anatomy - even provide life extension.

The problem is side effects ect. I have my own religious beliefs re not playing God but i digress. I have no issue with adults taking such substances under informed consent. I am just opposed to taking them personally and ask that my right to refrain will be respected.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sinus pain

Its a matter of perspective. The pandemic is being used to usher in a range of improvements from the perspective of those in power. Some of these things are good, others arnt. It would be wrong to assume that they intend on hurting us for no reason

On the vaccine in specific i believe they are attempting to bio-engineer the human genetic structure through mRNA compounds. There would undoubtedly be many immediate benefits to this, as they could end various diseases and enhance many aspects of our anatomy - even provide life extension.

The problem is side effects ect. I have my own religious beliefs re not playing God but i digress. I have no issue with adults taking such substances under informed consent. I am just opposed to taking them personally and ask that my right to refrain will be respected.

I can’t see anyone being physically forced to take the vaccine - you won’t need the resources of the army or the guards

• Advertisement

But you know taking the vaccine will be voluntary right?????

And you believe they are trying to bio engineer us.....
    Believe whatever you want, it does not make it true.

Have you not watched any Irish politics ever?

If they tried to organise any of the pandemic it would have failed miserably in a week.

Did any if the deeper research on bio engineering involved any qualifications so you could understand the nonsense being fed to you?

Jesus wept.

->>>>> Conspiracy Theories forum is that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Yes, the Gardaí and the army, two state institutions, will act contradictory to the state, in this politically unstable country.

Pass us whatever you're smoking please, been a while since I had a session

• Registered Users Posts: 12,204 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

giphy.gif

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

So who exactly is "in power"?

Is Biden in power in the US? Was it Trump until last week? Or is there some top secret hidden operative that nobody knows about running things in the background? If it's not the president running the conspiracy in the US for example then how does the man behind the curtain running things manage when the entire political landscape changes in the running of the country? How do they manage to keep all those people needed to run things quiet even though they are from opposite political spectrums?

robinph wrote: »
    So who exactly is "in power"?

Is Biden in power in the US? Was it Trump until last week? Or is there some top secret hidden operative that nobody knows about running things in the background? If it's not the president running the conspiracy in the US for example then how does the man behind the curtain running things manage when the entire political landscape changes in the running of the country? How do they manage to keep all those people needed to run things quiet even though they are from opposite political spectrums?

Gave them the vaccine, innit

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

No I don't think that Military and Gardai will save us from vaccines if they become mandatory. They would more likely be a group going around giving fines out for not having taken it.
    A bit like TV licence inspectors.
    Is that what you want to hear op?

Then why are most governments taking a completely different approach to each other. Seems like a very disorganised global engineering

• Advertisement

Look lads, enjoy your medicine. As long as those of us would rather refrain are not forced i have no issue

Iv provided some articles outlining the prospective risks and an alternative analysis of what this pandemic is about for those interested

Good luck.

Before you run away, please tell us more about how this global conspiracy between government and science is being organised and how you managed to uncover it, whilst nobody else has?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement