Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Central Bank Graduate Programme 2021

• 10-12-2020 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there,

Just making this thread as I has passed the to the next round of the Central Bank Graduate Programme. The next stage is a Remote Screening. Can anyone advise on how to prepare this and on anything I could expect?

Anyone else hear back about the programme?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Blochtower

I made it to the final interviews and group assessments and I was wondering if anyone has heard back? I know they mentioned the last week of January to early February, but was unsure if this was a solid timeline, or if it was a bit more fluid? Nerves are definitely hitting now!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 highligh1987

Blochtower wrote: »
    I made it to the final interviews and group assessments and I was wondering if anyone has heard back? I know they mentioned the last week of January to early February, but was unsure if this was a solid timeline, or if it was a bit more fluid? Nerves are definitely hitting now!

I made it to the final stage too... I haven't heard anything back yet, they did say end of January to me though. How did your interview and group assessment go? Do you know how many were interviewed and how many places there is?

I personally felt like both went well, but I have no idea what the competition is or how I stacked up against it. I got an e-mail on Friday saying that the process was still ongoing so hopefully we'll hear soon :)

I personally felt like both went well, but I have no idea what the competition is or how I stacked up against it. I got an e-mail on Friday saying that the process was still ongoing so hopefully we'll hear soon :)

Still havn't heard anything.. has anyone else?

Still havn't heard anything.. has anyone else?

I personally haven't either, if I don't hear anything by Wednesday I might give them a call because this is my top choice of programme and I have another offer that I need to make a decision on relatively soon. I'm choosing to think that no news is good news, but we'll see!
    As for the actual numbers, I'm unsure of how many were assessed this final stage, but typically there's 30-60 that actually get assigned to the scheme. My interviewer did say they had a higher number of applications than normal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Duiop2922

I personally haven't either, if I don't hear anything by Wednesday I might give them a call because this is my top choice of programme and I have another offer that I need to make a decision on relatively soon. I'm choosing to think that no news is good news, but we'll see!
    As for the actual numbers, I'm unsure of how many were assessed this final stage, but typically there's 30-60 that actually get assigned to the scheme. My interviewer did say they had a higher number of applications than normal.

I havent heard anything either, nerves are shot! Hoping it’s a good sign and not that the process is delayed. Has anyone heard today?

Duiop2922 wrote: »
    I havent heard anything either, nerves are shot! Hoping it’s a good sign and not that the process is delayed. Has anyone heard today?

No nothing at all still yet! Keep us updated!

No nothing at all still yet! Keep us updated!

Has anyone heard? I didnt expect it to go on this long

Has anyone heard? I didnt expect it to go on this long
    I emailed a bit ago to inquire if they required any extra materials for my application, so hopefully I'll know more later on. I imagine that they are incredibly busy, but hopefully we'll find out soon.

I emailed a bit ago to inquire if they required any extra materials for my application, so hopefully I'll know more later on. I imagine that they are incredibly busy, but hopefully we'll find out soon.

Yeah definitely must just be really busy, hopefully they might give you an update of where they’re at

• Advertisement

Do let us know if anyone gets any information back! :)

Did they ever reply to you at all?

Did they ever reply to you at all?

Nope, I'm getting a bit nervous now tbh, but hopefully there will be an update soon.

Nope, I'm getting a bit nervous now tbh, but hopefully there will be an update soon.

Yeah me too, even just an update of when they expect to be finished with it would help

Yeah me too, even just an update of when they expect to be finished with it would help
    I am tempted to call if we don't hear back by the end of the week, though I'm also terrified of annoying them. I suppose all we can do is wait it out and hope our nerves don't completely end us!

Heard back today... Did anyone else? Didn't get it

Heard back today... Did anyone else? Didn't get it

Yeah i heard, me neither

I haven't heard yet, but I am so sorry to both of you. I'm sure great things are headed both your ways even if this didn't work out! Sending positive thoughts :)

Yeah i heard, me neither
    If you don't mind me asking, did you get a call or an e-mail?

If you don't mind me asking, did you get a call or an e-mail?

Email! I think all are supposed to be email

• Advertisement

Email! I think all are supposed to be email

Thank you, it's been radio silence on my end so i'm just gonna start applying for other schemes to keep my dreams alive!

Advertisement