Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

300 Bar Air Tank Re-Filling.

• 30-12-2020 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Can anyone please tell me where in Cork area I can get my 300 Bar Air Tank re-filled? Thanks in advance.
    T.T.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

TombstoneT wrote: »
    Can anyone please tell me where in Cork area I can get my 300 Bar Air Tank re-filled? Thanks in advance.
    T.T.

From this thread a month ago. Might be worth giving him a shout.
    alan86 wrote: »
    Hi lads I have found somewhere in cork that can top me up. Cheers
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭alan86

Hi T.T.

I got my new 7l tank filled from empty in cork dive centre give them a call on 087 994 1988. They are based in forge hill I'm not sure if they are open over christmas but the dive shop is part of a car garage so they might be open. The fill cost me €8, I dropped it off in the morning and collected it again that evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭TombstoneT

Cass wrote: »
    From this thread a month ago. Might be worth giving him a shout.

Thanks Cass for the contact. Sorry for the delay but I just saw this now.

alan86 wrote: »
    Hi T.T.

I got my new 7l tank filled from empty in cork dive centre give them a call on 087 994 1988. They are based in forge hill I'm not sure if they are open over christmas but the dive shop is part of a car garage so they might be open. The fill cost me €8, I dropped it off in the morning and collected it again that evening.

Hi Alan, I have only just read the post right now.(a bit slow). Thanks very much for the info. I will ring them tomorrow.
    Regards T.T.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Conchurl

TombstoneT wrote: »
    Hi Alan, I have only just read the post right now.(a bit slow). Thanks very much for the info. I will ring them tomorrow.
    Regards T.T.

Can you let me know if they are open as i need to get my one filled

• Advertisement

Conchurl wrote: »
    Can you let me know if they are open as i need to get my one filled

Hi Conchurl,

I called into the Dive Centre yesterday and spoke to John. Yes they are open. He told me drop in my 7ltre bottle any morning and leave it for a few hours and collect it again for a charge of €8 Euros. All exactly as Alan86 stated (thanks again Alan). I don't know if you are familiar with the locality of the Dive Centre but at the bottom of Forge Hill across from the scrap yard, turn in right and drive up a steep incline on the left to go behind the first building. Ask at the open garage door for John. Hope that helps.

Regards T.T.

Advertisement