Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭jeffk

Under home, keep scrolling down and you'll find a good few sport, action and comedy films

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

jeffk wrote: »
    Under home, keep scrolling down and you'll find a good few sport, action and comedy films

Good spot. Harry potter movies are on there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Beagslife wrote: »
    Do you know if they show all of the Portuguese Primeira Liga matches? Also do they show any games from the English Championship?

Thanks in advance.

I was watching the portuguese primera earlier.
    Didn't see anything about the championship though.
    jeffk wrote: »

That's where the 30/30 espn stuff is too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭jeffk

F1ngers wrote: »
    I was watching the portuguese primera earlier.
    Didn't see anything about the championship though.

That's where the 30/30 espn stuff is too.

Yeah there's soccerbox as well, it's hosted by Gary Neville so I'll say no more

• Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Pro bull riders caught my eye for random sports find.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Faded Glory

tomslick wrote: »
    Thanks for this. Managed to get it setup and have it working perfect on Nvidia shield with Nordvpn.
    Have a subscription to bein mena which I could get working on handheld devices but never on the shield.

Is that the Turkish SSport or the Canadian Dazn app?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭larchielads

Ipvanish doesnt do turkey, hardly works in any other regions???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭larchielads

Only showin up as 17.99 dollars a month for me, that cant be right?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭karlyk1

Loving these Netflix/YouTube Premium/streaming sports bargains, fair play lads. Legit deals for buttons money. As per earlier post, can anyone recommend decent, legit, similar recommendation for PGA / European Tour golf coverage... That's NOT Sky Sports? Use NowTV for sports - not bad pricewise (at half price sub), but both my sticks constantly drop links and it's getting infuriating. Tnx.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Anyone use this with the chromecast?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,713 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

17.99 Turkish Lira I thinks - that's about €2

Mine was a mix too on the payment screen, it was a mixture of lira and dollar symbols but when it went to google play services screen, it was 2.42 dollars so I was confident with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭recyclops

if its the prem plus model they will have very little in build up tend to just be a camera and the players warming up, the 3pms in the good old days of no covid and fans would just show highlights of the games that were currently running concurrently to the one you were watching, the 5:30 would show everything from the day and same game with the games on sunday.

from looking at some of the games on catch up here its the prem plus model so will be interesting to watch a live game later

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭A Law

Think I got I working last night. Signed up in the app on my phone using Nord set to Turkey. Sideloaded the app as an APK to my android TV and installed Nord aswell Seems to work perfectly but tonight will tell. Google translate using my camera is handy whoever recommended that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Thanks OP, long may it last!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Signed up to the yearly plan there, i'm as well finally put my lifetime sub to Keepsolid to some use!

Works perfectly so far anyhow. Going to sideload onto my Shield tonight and see how that works out

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭bobbyg

How much is DAZN? Is it 9.99 a month

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭unknownlegend

for those that signed up with their google play account, did it take a while for the videos to be 'unlocked'?

I've signed up and can see the yearly subscription in my Play account, but cant access the streams yet (still connected under VPN)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 hysenberg

Sorry, I was being too literal with my Google translations for the fee.

Getting an error using revolut, has anyone else had issues using revolut?

for those that signed up with their google play account, did it take a while for the videos to be 'unlocked'?

I've signed up and can see the yearly subscription in my Play account, but cant access the streams yet (still connected under VPN)

immediately. Someone else had the issue and log out/log in solved it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

hysenberg wrote: »
    I shouldn't have put this one off until lunch. When I try the subscription it's offering 18 dollars a month now.

Anyone else have this problem or does it look like offer is up? VPN is set to Turkey

Have you translation on? I think it translates the lira sign to the dollar sign. It is still 18 lira

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Instead of a vpn, could this work through Android TV mock location I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I tried to signup with my revolut virtual card, didnt accept it but I see a pending authorisation notice on my revolut app. It is the first time I've used the card, anyone have similar experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭unknownlegend

hysenberg wrote: »
    Sorry, I was being too literal with my Google translations for the fee.

Getting an error using revolut, has anyone else had issues using revolut?

Revolut wouldnt work for me. Had to use google play.
    TheDriver wrote: »
    immediately. Someone else had the issue and log out/log in solved it.

Thanks, a simple log out/log in fixed it. Thanks for bringing the alert to our attention!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Revolut wouldnt work for me. Had to use google play.

Google pay wouldn't work for me, had to use revolut. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 confused_idiot

I'm using Keepsafe. Neither google pay or revolut will work for me.... i keep getting error..

I'm using Keepsafe. Neither google pay or revolut will work for me.... i keep getting error..

have u gone through the app and clicked on a padlock video rather than packages which takes you to the website? It's through google play services, not google pay that the window comes up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

happened instantly for me. trying signing out and in again.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭A Law

Works a treat. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭PaddyCar

This is working the best... How is this legal? or should I not be asking them sort of questions...

Advertisement