Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Thoughts?

Options
  • 16-01-2021 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭

More trouble coming , what's everyone's thoughts on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

Those green planks were always going to cause trouble, where none existed.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭The pigeon man

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058147529/1

Make a submission and have your voice heard are my thoughts on the matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058147529/1

Make a submission and have your voice heard are my thoughts on the matter.

Think this is mow the time for us to be Pro active for once in the shooting community.
    Us and the orgs need to start hammering Noonan and NPWS NOW to prevent another clusterfuk like last year of shooting bans liscenses bing issued by mid Oct for deer hunting.
    Last year was somewhat excuseable.This year abdolutely not.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

I don’t think there’s much risk of Sleeping Beauty’s minions being re-elected after this government collapses but they can unfortunately do some damage before that.

Last time they had a stint in government they dug themselves a fairly deep hole as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭solarwinds

I don’t think there’s much risk of Sleeping Beauty’s minions being re-elected after this government collapses but they can unfortunately do some damage before that.

Last time they had a stint in government they dug themselves a fairly deep hole as well.

But yet here we find ourselves looking at them in power again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

The melons ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

solarwinds wrote: »
    But yet here we find ourselves looking at them in power again.

Unfortunately the numbers game after the election.

It’s just a pity that people can’t see that the Greens have far less to do with environmentally sound policy than they have with smugness and a far left agenda that does anything but looking after the interests of the silent working majority. To them we’re only there to be taxed, ridiculed and told we’re the blame for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,632 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

Unfortunately the numbers game after the election.

It’s just a pity that people can’t see that the Greens have far less to do with environmentally sound policy than they have with smugness and a far left agenda that does anything but looking after the interests of the silent working majority. To them we’re only there to be taxed, ridiculed and told we’re the blame for everything.

So true - I have had the privilege to have worked with some of this country's top conservationists on various projects(Curlews, Corncrakes etc.) and few have any time for greenwashers like Eamon Ryan et al.

Advertisement